Author Topic: Webhosting for Guilds on Fragnetics  (Read 409 times)

chrischoo

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Webhosting for Guilds on Fragnetics
« on: March 21, 2003, 10:03:50 am »
Dear All,

I\'m representing Fragnetics, which is currently hosting the official Planeshift server based in Singapore (Asia). I\'ve noticed that some of you guys connecting to Planeshift may be looking for webspace, especially for upcoming guilds.

Because we\'ve still got quite a lot of capacity on our server and also do a little bit of webhosting I\'d like to offer a small discount for Planeshift members who\'d be interested in hosting their website on our server. This server you\'ll be hosted on is the same machine that the Planeshift server is currently running off.

We\'re currently charging S$100 (S$ = Singaporean Dollars) per year for a 50MB plan which includes a 1-yr domain name registration and unlimited e-mail addresses. This would translate to about US$57. We\'d like to offer a 20% discount on our current rate, which you can find out more details of at http://www.fragnetics.com/services.html - That means either S$80 or US$45. This 20% discount would apply to all our other plans as well. Overseas subscribers can pay through PayPal.

If you\'re interested do drop me a mail at chrischoo@fragnetics.com. I drop by occassionally on the Laanx server itself under the handle Avenger too.

Xolon

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2003, 10:47:33 am »
Wel, thats what i call a great donation :) a server and discount.

Vengeance

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2003, 10:54:48 am »
This is a good deal people.  Help our donors out and get your website from them!