Author Topic: I feel like roleplaying....  (Read 455 times)

Valfaran

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
I feel like roleplaying....
« on: March 22, 2003, 11:18:20 pm »
...does anyone else want to? I didn\'t want to post this in the roleplaying forum because it would just clutter it up. If you feel like starting a messageboard one, please tell me...if you want to do chat-based, AIM me at Littlesmith78.

Thanks!

FyreBlade

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2003, 11:42:53 pm »
sure, why not? the only thing is most rping threads end up dying out. and chat based rp sessions (especially if you want to do more than one on a schedule, i.e. daily, weekly, whatever, etc.) are hard as all hell to set up. trust me, i know. my friend has a running rp session which i record the logs for, and it was (and still is) really hard to coordinate in the beginning and to keep it going. i\'m open for a rp thread anyway, and for IM rping it depends on the time. my aim is QuickShadowj2p

ChathVelve

Jal Khaless Zhan Waela. Oloth Zhan Tuth Abbil Lueth Ogglin. Khaless Nau Uss Mzild Taga Dosstan. Oloth plynn dos!

Trune_X

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2003, 02:10:32 am »
Trune here,

RP forum\'s are a lot easier, basically because your leaving messages..

But chat is alot more fun, the only problem is people have to all be on at the same time..

It basically depends what you like more..
The only thing is that in chat you can use T1 Battle Style.. so it\'s a positive there.

Insolents...
Face My Judgement...