Author Topic: Clicky games  (Read 744 times)

Ilirion

• Traveller
  • Dragon lover, experience mage, quick fighter.
    • View Profile
Clicky games
« on: February 10, 2008, 01:47:13 pm »
Anybody know any clicky games? I actually know lots, but only have links for two  :-[ It's pretty difficult keep more than one running.

This one is Dragon Cave. You can get an egg and get people to click it so it cracks. When it hatches (normally about 50 clicks) you get a hatchling. I never got one but when it grows wings it is almost growing up. Then you get an adult. The tricky stuff: when you get an egg/ hatchling, you have 7 days to get enough clicks or they die. You can only have 4 eggs and 4 hatchlings at a time, but you can have any number of adults. Here are mine, you can find the cave in my siggy:

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/23756 You pick up a scroll entitled Ilirion. It marks the progress of 4 eggs.
Please click on View for each of the eggs. At least the first one. He's going to die if you don't.

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Clicky games
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 01:50:05 pm »
I always fear things like that have some sort of virus.

neko kyouran

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 01:55:18 pm »
friend used to play one called samurai rpg or something like that for awhile to pass boredom while at work.

http://rpg.samuraiwar.com  was the address apparently, according to Google searches, but it seems the website no longer exists.

*shrug*

Ilirion

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 02:06:14 pm »
If you know any more clicky games, post them here and maybe viewers can help you out. Those eggs are links, by the way
http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/23756 You pick up a scroll entitled Ilirion. It marks the progress of 4 eggs.
Please click on View for each of the eggs. At least the first one. He's going to die if you don't.

Izzabella

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Outlaws
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 02:25:49 pm »
okay all the links posted go nowhere at all..the eggs say access denied blah blah blah :

Permission Denied
You don't have permission to access /user/23756 on this server. If you followed a link from another site, contact the owner of that site to inform them they are linking to an invalid location.
You may want to contact the owner of the site you came from and inform them of this error.

and the other link that was posted, as stated in the post is no longer there..why bother? :P

Ilirion

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 02:49:36 pm »
Maybe you have something stopping you from going to that page? The link works for me.

EDIT: The links are tinyurls, I can change them to just bbcode if that helps

neko kyouran

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 02:49:43 pm »
..why bother? :P

I never understood those types of web games either.   Seems if I wanted a clicky game, I'd go play Diablo again.

*shrugs*

Izzabella

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Outlaws
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 03:26:11 pm »
what's a clicky game anyways!? I can't seem to get to the links to find out :P
I take it it's a mouse game... ehh whatever.. back to PS for me :P

neko kyouran

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 03:41:08 pm »
2 types of games can be classified as a "clciky game", at least for me.

1) the type Ilirion linked to.  The over all objective of the game is to get other people to click your stuff.  Every time someon else clicks your stuff, you get rewarded.  More clicks, more stuff, etc.

2) other type of clicky game is games like Diablo, in which, you have to spam the mouse button to do stuff as stuff only fire off every time you click.

Phinehas

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2008, 04:37:00 pm »
... and they are both horrible, horrible excuses for games.

Raa

• Veteran
  • Halp meh...!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2008, 05:16:16 pm »
One of my friends used to/might still play Diablo. I think it looked pretty kewl...  :-X

I can't stand the other type of "clicky games" though. Like those vampire bites, zombie bites, blah... Ilirion, those images aren't working.

btw, suno, wtf is w/ ur sig, n00b??  X-/
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 05:18:11 pm by Raa »

Izzabella

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Outlaws
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2008, 07:52:43 pm »
 :oops: Oh...

Not interested anymore, thanks.

Ilirion

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2008, 10:33:55 am »
 ;D True, they can be pretty boring, but I play them when I'm bored  :P Besides, it gives something else to put on your siggy (Diablo is really bad, I still remember when my uncle played it)

One and only tanner

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • The internet makes you stupid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2008, 07:12:35 am »

clicky clicky? :D
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 08:17:08 am by One and only tanner »