Author Topic: 'A Night off for Tilavi' glitching for me  (Read 557 times)

Marxun

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
'A Night off for Tilavi' glitching for me
« on: April 16, 2008, 06:33:48 pm »
It's getting me aggravated... I had told Hirren that I would get him 6 rat skins. But I had to log off after getting the skins. After getting back on, I tried giving them to him, and it failed. Then I tried repeating my conversation with him. After I say '[removed]', I say '[removed', and many other variations, such as 'Tilavi needs a [removed]', to no avail.
Am I saying something wrong, or is it glitched?
On a side note, I can't attack anything  :(
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 07:15:27 pm by neko kyouran »

Rizin

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: 'A Night off for Tilavi' glitching for me
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 06:53:02 pm »
Please be mindful of the spoiler rules and edit your post accordingly.

If you need quest assistance you can do a petition in game or find a GM either in game or on IRC. You may also contact me via PM, e-mail, in game, or on IRC.

The first big question is when did you actually start the quest? If you have been watching the forums you would know that this quest was updated about a month ago so that could be causing you some issues as well.

I hope to hear from you soon via a non-public-post kind of way.

EDIT: Since you only have one post that takes PM out of the list as you need ten posts to be able to PM (for spam reasons) so if you want a non game or IRC method you can reach me via e-mail, which is listed here as part of my profile.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 06:54:53 pm by Rizin »

Mythryndel

• Testers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: 'A Night off for Tilavi' glitching for me
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 03:44:07 pm »
Are you trying to give 6 rat hides as 6 individual rat hides or as a single rat hide (qty 6)? Someone in my guild tried to finish a quest with two ores, but had to stack them for the NPC to accept them.

Hope this helps.