Author Topic: CAN i do this??  (Read 596 times)

ReBolt

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
CAN i do this??
« on: April 04, 2003, 05:30:53 pm »
Hi i\'m just amazed with this game...but i have some quetiosn...

Will i be able to buy my own house or store in order to sell the porducts i make in my job?

Will i be able to .... ermm.. marry somebody in that game or date somebody? :P

thx for reading...

:D

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2003, 05:59:41 pm »
There\'s this thing some people call reading.  For example, some people read the webiste or other posts before posting. That may just be a passing fad, I don\'t know...  If you read the site, it answers your first question.  As for the second question, that could easily be done by strictly role-playing.
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
Although you may strive to get there,
upon reaching there you will realize you are really here.
And there is everywhere else.
-Spoonjoppa

Keldorn

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2003, 06:22:15 pm »
in other (more friendly) words: yes you can have a house, even a castle.

you can date if you want, but just do that in real life. It\'s more fun and rewarding.

But Raven is right tho, RTFM.
m.vanes

ReBolt

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2003, 06:31:10 pm »
i don\'t know why is he so hostile...i already read the web page but i didn\'t find it .. sorry anyway...
i was just asking...thats why forums exist.. :(
« Last Edit: April 04, 2003, 06:32:17 pm by ReBolt »

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2003, 08:04:27 pm »
I wasn\'t being hostile, I was just being a smart--, uh, (double)as

You see, ReBolt, there are threads all over the place (particularly \"Newbie help\", \"technical help\", and \"MolecularBlue Bugs\") by people who just post a message blindly even though there are already numerous threads on the same page, with an easily recognizable title, that say exactly what they were asking.  I\'m sorry. We can be friends.  There are posts here that talk about the same thing though. Read the one started by Kinoss.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2003, 08:14:13 pm by Ravenmaster »
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
-Spoonjoppa

Kahlisi

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2003, 08:13:21 pm »
I feel that Forum Rank does not mean you can/cannot be flippant to new members.  Other people have been probationed/banned for \"voicing\" themselves in quasi to fully hostile manners despite having tons of posts.

Perhaps, if one wishes to make someone feel impish about asking a question answered somewhere, they should link to these pages.  It only adds to the fire and is a bit more helpful (and not frowned upon unlike other activities).

Just a thought.   :))
« Last Edit: April 04, 2003, 08:16:53 pm by Kahlisi »
The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2003, 08:35:35 pm »
Aaaurrrgh! What is it with using the word \"flippant\"? Is that one of those words that automatically replaces another word, or are you really using it? Also, Kahlisi, why did you edit your post, but change nothing? And I\'m sorry, Kahlisi, don\'t be mean to me... *whimper*
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
-Spoonjoppa

Kahlisi

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2003, 08:52:15 pm »
Public announcement:  Kahlisi does not, I repeat not, like being questioned about her actions.

However, I\'m in a good mood this evening, so I\'ll humor you, Ravenmaster, and answer your inquiries.

1.)  I like the word flippant.  It rolls off the tongue... It\'s fun to say; like: superfluous, surreptitious, macabre, undulating, quasi...  My list of preferred words is rather long.

2.)  I generally edit my posts to fix spelling errors (perfectionist am I) and add in a few words here/there to make my meanings more obvious...  A person in my station can never be too clear because if you are not, the raving masses jump on you like rabid gerbils.   :D

EDIT: Oh, and if I do edit something of merit, I\'ll put it at the bottom noted by \"EDIT\".

EDIT #2: I do not know why individuals on these Forums are unable to use the EDIT feature; it is not complicated.  Eh, I guess we\'ll have spammers double-posting everywhere.   ;)

EDIT #3: One last thing, I like \"rabid\", too.  You\'ll see it quite a bit in my posts...  Things such as \"rabid gerbils\" and \"paranoid pole cats\" are humorous.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2003, 05:17:05 pm by Kahlisi »
The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

ReBolt

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2003, 06:24:03 am »
Well... i have been browsing on the web site http://www.planeshift.it and i couldn\'t find the answers to my quetions...so i ask u politly if somebody can tell me where can i find the answer to my quetions... thx and bye  ;)

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2003, 03:46:18 pm »

Will i be able to buy my own house or store in order to sell the porducts i make in my job?

To answer your first question, here is a section straight from the FAQ:

May I buy a house or castle in PlaneShift?

If you char has a good amount of (in-game) money it can buy a house, a shop or even a castle. This feature will be added in future releases. You will be able to lock your house and store your items there.

Will i be able to .... ermm.. marry somebody in that game or date somebody? :P

As for your second question, there is no reason you would need to configure this into the game. You can easily just role-play this.  This is talked (or typed) about in the forum named \"Features that I find interesting\". Near the end of the thread, it about all that\'s talked about.
http://www.planeshift3d.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=3184&boardid=11&styleid=2&page=1
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
-Spoonjoppa

Fanomatic2000

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2003, 06:00:51 pm »
Well, there could be a \"married to \'player\'\" in the submenu. This could then be viewed by other players There could be others as well. \"clan \'the clowns\' \", \"\'owned buildings \'Bed\'s inn\' \" etc.

Well, you get my point...
I know that it\'s a little unrealistic if you can just click on a player to get a list on what clans they belong to, who they\'re married to etc. But remember that this is just an idea. :)

Be a member of our Mirthful community.
Join us today!   :]

Note:  This is my old account. I am now known as \"Jadd\".

Rageburst

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2003, 06:46:59 pm »
Forget about marriage.... but include marriage items.

Examples include cheapo flower rings, diamond rings, wedding dresses, bouquet, flowers (from a flower girl), roses, and so on.

Make them expensive. The girl will then be delighted to see so much effort put into the \"diamond ring,\" or she\'ll be pissed out from seeing the cheapo flower ring.