Author Topic: Scholar's Travels  (Read 543 times)

Nalain Tarek

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Scholar's Travels
« on: June 11, 2008, 08:01:42 pm »
This is a sort of story/rpg.  anybody can post a piece of story, but for the most part the characters are in different areas.
(i may be adding an art topic accompanying this one for landscapes and creatures found by Cirrus)

Cirrus walked through the small forest.  truly this was the best way of life, finding new life, new lands...  a small toad like creature hopped onto his lap.  it had small bumps running down it's back.  he opened his journal and jotted down a quick note about it, along with a picture.
     The toad jumped away with a faint croak.  According to his books it was a common ruk-toad.  not an important find but still fun.  a few steps away he found a curious pant, he put a leaf in his bag and continued on.  a lot of people might find this boring, but really it wasn't all that bad.  the forest was alive with unknown creatures and plants.  and the world, oh the world, what unknown wonders lurked about on it's surface?  this is the joy in the life of a scholar...

(OOC) ok, this is just a beginning so don't bash please,  This is my first post in a while, i haven't been around much, IM BACK THOUGH! \\o//
Poet, Scholar, Traveler, average guy.
Iers, Strathus, Devitus, me.