Author Topic: NPCs appearing randomly..  (Read 753 times)

Velh Krome

NPCs appearing randomly..
« on: July 24, 2008, 07:43:14 pm »
I have heard about it from others more than once, now though have to witness it: A friend asked me to help her carry some stuff to Yonda in east Hydlaa. While we arrived at Yondas usual spot I couldnt see her present, neither my friend could. My friend exited the map to have it reloaded and returned, I was still staying at Yondas place.
So my friend returned and finally could make her trade with Yonda (she was visible to her), I however was still seeing nothing but an empty corner.
Again, this was reported to me more than once.

(If this thread is in a wrong section, Neko, feel free to move it (thanks for the moving the last one, and I am sure you had good reasons to delete several of my former posts  :P))

Velh Krome

Re: NPCs appearing randomly..
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 08:12:56 pm »
Wow, thanks Caarrie! I start to wonder if there are things you arent aware of! Nice!  \\o//

(If this thread should be obsolete since it may already be bug tracked... Neko, you certainly know what to do.. :P)

Caarrie

• Forum Addict
  • We want no UNFIXED bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift3dMods
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 08:25:49 pm »
Wow, thanks Caarrie! I start to wonder if there are things you arent aware of! Nice!  \\o//

if you ask me what is happening on laanx i might have no idea :O

Zwenze

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 04:41:09 am »
i think the proximity lists are coputed wrong. Velh, did you come from the plaza?

Velh Krome

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 12:14:31 pm »
Hm.. now that you mention it, yes: With Yonda we indeed came from the plaza, also I know of two more cases a friend came from the plaza, affected was Jeyarp, and the other time it was Edrich (that dwarf in the corner).

Zwenze

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 03:36:01 pm »
On http://www.hydlaa.com/flyspray_upgrade/index.php?do=details&task_id=1692 is a patch i submitted. So this bug will be gone soon  :)

Enjoy the game

Rayken

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • postcount--;
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2008, 03:45:22 pm »
It's creepy when they address you while not actually being there...
"Here's to lowering caskets of old friends choice and consequence we'll birth a new day with the death of an old and start over, start over.  Here's to burying hatchets in those who you'd never call your friend...we'll birth a new day with the death of an old day and start over, start over!"