Author Topic: [Roleplay Series]: The Lady of Fortune  (Read 456 times)

Garris Shrike

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • The Mad Irishman
    • View Profile
[Roleplay Series]: The Lady of Fortune
« on: September 21, 2008, 04:18:25 pm »
[OOC]:

As things stand, I wish to create a series of RPs that will eventually, in a quite twisted manner lead to something many of you will not expect....
I will be using other RPs in this, but it should be able to unwind as a story, too. I'll have a list of people who fit a certain stereotype of some sort that I would like, but other than that you are welcome to flesh your character out and have as much fun as possible during these. So, without further ado....

Part 1: Lady of Fortune:

Background story: A young Nolthrir girl, by the name of Arasi Thayfear, has just come to Hydlaa, searching for work, and protection. She has run into Eurac Hog, proprietor of the "House of Games". As luck would have it, Arasi was taught to gamble by her father, a priest of Laanx, who although spent most of his time drunk, was a witty character who had many tricks up his sleeve.
Arasi is a very pretty girl, but naive. She is proficient in magic, but mainly in the Dark Way....unexplainable, as she is an outgoing girl who does not appear to be "dark" in any way....

What You Can Do:

Meet and greet Arasi. She may ask you for a game, or tease you a bit, trying to test your wits. If she likes you, she'll direct you to the next part of the RP, which you'll have to find out ingame. Once we have 5 characters who have made it past the "Meet and greet" stage, I'll hand out their roles as I find them. Here are the 5 roles that I'll be needing, however. If you want to get on Arrasi's good side, she is known to become "wild" when drunk....but no one has been able to beet her in a drinking game before. These country girls are bred hard 8)

People I Need to meet IG:
-Hard worker
-Thief
-Lazy bum
-Red way mage
-smith

Interested? This should develop well. I'll post part 2 when I have 5 chars, who I will post the names of so you can interact with them and follow along in the RP!

*POST HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE A DIFFERENT PART, OR IF YOU HAVE IDEAS TO ADD!*

Other tidbits you can use:

-Arasi's father is an old friend of my other character, the somewhat insane Garris Shrike. If you know Shrike in any way, you may have met Arasi once before. She gets around.
-Arasi is very happy-go-lucky, and overly trusting to a fault.
-You can try to "play" Arasi...but she is not stupid. Only overly trusting. When her wit prevails over her mind, she incredibly sharp-tongued.
-Arasi can be found in Kada-El's. She is a heavy drinker when things are not going right.
-I'd like you to send me an OOC tell that says you want to participate. Otherwise, it'll be kinda hard on me, with Arasi being friendly to everyone.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 10:15:59 am by Garris Shrike »
Garris Shrike.
A lady's man. That lady's friend's man. That lady's friend's sister's man.
He will be missed.
M. R., also known as Lurch