Author Topic: Please help with OpenAL32.DLL  (Read 1350 times)

Brikken

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Re: Please help with OpenAL32.DLL
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2008, 09:34:42 am »
And I'm still curious what message you get from the updater when it still doesn't work after 50 times? Exactly the same message over and over?

No update needed ... over and over again

Caarrie

• Forum Addict
  • We want no UNFIXED bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift3dMods
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2008, 09:38:58 am »
If you have downloaded the .4.02 client and still cant find the openal32.dll you can download it from
http://www.psmirror.org/repo/backup/win32/OpenAL32.dll
one of the official ps updater repro's. We have NO fix for this apparent issue at this time.

Official testers have been asked and they had no issue with this, so at this time we do not know what the cause is or the fix in the installer.

Archangel648

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2008, 11:53:34 pm »
I'm very sorry to bother everyone again, as I'm sure that by now this is a very sore topic.  However, I've followed the posts as much as I can and I'm still having some trouble with it.  I have the client and updater downloaded as well as the al32 file, and I've run the updater several times with not much happening.  I'm not a programmer at all, so i easily could have missed something.  could someone walk me through it?  Sorry lol.

Archangel648

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2008, 11:58:25 pm »
Nevermind lol.  Apparently I was opening the al32 file with the wrong client... or something.  Whatever, the games playing!  thanks for the help.