Author Topic: I'm moving on with my life!!!!!  (Read 2824 times)

Darkmoon

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Resident
  • "----------"
    • View Profile
Re: I'm moving on with my life!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2009, 12:04:56 am »
Take care, Agara.  I do still read my old chat logs from time to time and yours are always there, cheerful and supportive.  You've made many friends here and we're sad to see you go.  At the same time, life must go on.. and no one should remain rooted forever; change is part of our nature.  So, have fun, be well and try not to forget your RP roots.  Stop by for a visit once in a while, even if just on the forums.  You have my best wishes.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2009, 05:22:36 pm »
The Knowledge Seekers will raise a mug on you, mylady.

Erelenga bows.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Drey

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2009, 04:42:51 am »
Good luck Agara, and have fun!

also, grono (pockets and all) :O

also also, you're behind the times as ever zillix!  http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WGoi1MSGu64
<Rux> i wish i could say that narrows it down, but the internet is one freaky place

Farren Kutter

• Veteran
  • Death is only the beginning. Then true life begins
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2009, 07:30:01 am »
I shall miss your never-failing tendency to say hello to me any time I logged on or you logged on :) Thanks for remembering me.

And Raa, I am fairly certain she at least glanced at her buddy list a little to be sure she didn't forget people.

John80sk

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2009, 12:26:21 pm »
well, like Jangeol, I'm not so good with words, but sorry to see you go.  I do wish you the best as always though :)
Jangeol Bakieck the Scarred
Dameve Angelun the Insane
Ehatihen the Cowardly Kran

Drey

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2009, 02:19:22 pm »
And Raa, I am fairly certain she at least glanced at her buddy list a little to be sure she didn't forget people.

I doubt a lot of those people still remain on people's friends list after all this time (I doubt some of them were even there to begin with (see previous post)).

<Rux> i wish i could say that narrows it down, but the internet is one freaky place

Mathy Stockington

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2009, 01:42:10 pm »
I have thought long and hard of how to respond to this thread. So here it goes:

I knew a couple of people who played this game before I joined. I really did not want to be apart of it until one day I finally gave in. So on my very first day in game I met Agara. I was very nervous as I stood in the plaza watching all the people doing things. It did not take long for Agara to come up to me and say, "Hello". I got a tell from one of the friends I knew and he 'whispered' to me that Agara is a great friend and I could trust her. Agara introduced me to many characters whom I became friends with. She also taught me how to role play of which I soon found out that I loved.

One day that same friend I knew before I started playing asked me why I played this game, he was a leveler and I answered because of the role play of course and Agara who taught me. He just looked at me and walked away as I laughed. That was my first experience between players and role players.

Agara may you be blessed in all you do. I will chat with you over the weekend if time allows. Still to this day I am fortunate enough to call Agara a friend.
Life is lived forwards, but understood backwards

Mordaan

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2009, 12:47:08 am »
Best of luck to you Agara!  I am with Darkmoon...you will live on in those old chat logs...especially the ones from MB.   :)
You were always one of my favorite people in PS.  And thanks for all the smiliey faces!
--Overseer, Explorers Guild.

Cerejha

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2009, 08:41:22 pm »
Hello Agara!   \\o//

I wish you all the best. ^^
Thx for everything and for remembering me as Cerejha and as Tangera :)

I still miss the time we spent in Planeshift Crystal Blue   :love:

Take care  :-*

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2009, 02:44:37 am »
Nice to hear from you too. Don't you feel a little urge to let Tangera stroll around again? ;)

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador

Drey

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2009, 08:15:08 am »
Hello Agara!   \\o//

I wish you all the best. ^^
Thx for everything and for remembering me as Cerejha and as Tangera :)

I still miss the time we spent in Planeshift Crystal Blue   :love:

Take care  :-*

;)

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2009, 09:48:33 am »
Hey Drey! :P

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador

Mathy Stockington

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2009, 01:00:49 pm »
It appears you are missed dear Agara. Maybe you should come back to play with your friends again. Think of all the new people you can teach how to rp. Maybe if you come back you might encourage others to return. Maybe even me.

Efflixi Aduro

• Veteran
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2009, 04:09:23 pm »
Pretty cool that even after leaving this game for about two years now, that I can come back and see a list of names like that and actually remember about half of them. Hi to anyone out there who might still know who I am and goodbye Agara even though you know deep down inside you'll still come on to check up once in a while like I do.  ;D

This game has had more of a sense of family in an online community than I have found anywhere else. :love:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 04:11:58 pm by Efflixi Aduro »
Lol Internet

Mathy Stockington

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2009, 04:23:10 pm »
Pretty cool that even after leaving this game for about two years now, that I can come back and see a list of names like that and actually remember about half of them. Hi to anyone out there who might still know who I am and goodbye Agara even though you know deep down inside you'll still come on to check up once in a while like I do.  ;D

This game has had more of a sense of family in an online community than I have found anywhere else. :love:

I cannot help but wonder why we keep loosing our family members then. Efflixi Aduro will you return to play the game again?