Author Topic: Community Check...  (Read 24693 times)

Annah

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Community Check...
« Reply #195 on: May 26, 2010, 11:34:15 am »
And who might you be dear? For you know nothing about my queen. Crystal hunt? Ha.

:love:
- Black Order -

Elvicat

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • My site
« Reply #196 on: May 27, 2010, 07:33:40 pm »
i'm still here too and somewhat active in game too :)
if anyone cares that is :P

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #197 on: May 27, 2010, 09:28:07 pm »
I do. Elvi was a role model, back when he was kickass and restless. Now he's cynical and lazy. Change back!

Elvicat

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • My site
« Reply #198 on: May 28, 2010, 06:42:00 am »
elvi rolemodel? peh quit your jibber jabber :P

Geoni

• Veteran
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 28, 2010, 06:47:29 am »
-Summer is getting me all hot and bothered.
-Only 1.25 school days left.
-My head is groggy and full of sickness and acetaminophen.
-I need more than 4-5 hours of sleep at night.
-I miss you PS. I will try and play more than just 1 or 2 hours a day once summer comes about.

-sig by sarras

Phinehas

« Reply #200 on: June 08, 2010, 11:04:11 pm »
Once again with the small fry cluttering up my thread. Yeesh. If you're not at least 3 years old in Planeshift time then go play with the other children and try not to bother the grown-ups.

Hey there, Tybalt. Have to say, I did not expect to ever see you on here again. Good to see you. Brings back the old times. Wonder if Dyari still has the Ashes site stashed away somewhere. Could probably track him down.

Hey Auran or anyone, shoot me a message if anything truly interesting is happening. I'm about ready to do something creative again.

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 08, 2010, 11:10:25 pm »
I'm about ready to do something creative again.

Please do... In fact, it would be funny to see Zandral and Phinehas in the tavern together as there is no way he'd not comment on her meanness and there is no way she'd take his criticism quietly.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 12:56:02 am by Illysia »

novacadian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 17, 2010, 01:25:40 pm »
This thread has been an interesting read for someone who has not actually entered into the game as of yet; and trying to get a feel of what to expect.

The interesting part, for me, is that all the participants to the actual topic seem to be on the same page yet they don't seem to recognize that fact.

From my experience as a D&D GM there is no question that new players need some guidance on the aspect of RP. In that sense Illysia's input is an important aspect to any game world. Just as important is the larger picture which the OP and other oldies have brought to the thread. The two aspects are not opposed to one another in my estimation.

Perhaps the thread would have had less of a conflict feel to it if all parties could see that both approaches could work in tandem. When bringing in a new players to my game world the other major plots do not get put on hold. The new players are simply brought into them when the GM feels they are ready for them.

Perhaps my points do not apply to the Planeshift RP; yet it would surprise me if not.

Anyway, hopefully the needed hardware will be available to me tomorrow to actually get in the PlaneShift world; so as to be able to draw my own conclusions.

It would be a grave mistake, in my opinion, to not welcome input from experienced oldies; as it would be to rebuke anyone in the trenches who is trying their best to make things better for all regardless of rl motives.

Bottom line is to make a better gaming world for all involved n'est pas?

- Nova the brazen n00b

[ Edit: Now in Planeshift and it appears my opinions still hold up. So far nothing earthshaking has happened RP-wise; yet all that have interacted with me have done so IC and all have been helpful. ]
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 02:31:39 pm by novacadian »

Robinmagus

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Pixies!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 21, 2010, 04:17:01 pm »
Once again with the small fry cluttering up my thread. Yeesh. If you're not at least 3 years old in Planeshift time then go play with the other children and try not to bother the grown-ups.

Hey there, Tybalt. Have to say, I did not expect to ever see you on here again. Good to see you. Brings back the old times. Wonder if Dyari still has the Ashes site stashed away somewhere. Could probably track him down.

Hey Auran or anyone, shoot me a message if anything truly interesting is happening. I'm about ready to do something creative again.

I'm 3 years old I aaaam i aaaaaam remember me Phinehas? The good times?  :D hey i was wondering who else is still around i wouldnt mind taking part in some creativity
Talamir - DeT, Dark Empire, etc, etc, etc.

Phinehas

« Reply #204 on: June 22, 2010, 01:02:28 pm »
Looks like not a lot of people. I've officially drafted Illysia into the oldbie club, so that makes two of us. Don't know if anyone else is around.

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 22, 2010, 01:13:16 pm »
Of course they are around, they are just lurking.

*looks directly at you and taps on your computer screen* Yeah you.... I know you're there. ;)

neko kyouran

« Reply #206 on: June 22, 2010, 01:41:19 pm »
I refuse to be classified as 'old'.

Zon

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Roving Raiders
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 22, 2010, 01:48:40 pm »
I played this for 5 to 6 years now. I do not think I am old

Phinehas

« Reply #208 on: June 22, 2010, 02:19:54 pm »
You are Neko, you are.

Marqsaynt

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 22, 2010, 03:45:36 pm »
Of course they are around, they are just lurking.

*looks directly at you and taps on your computer screen* Yeah you.... I know you're there. ;)

Anyone know how to get fingerprints off the -inside- of your computer screen?