Author Topic: R.i.p. Michael Jackson...  (Read 820 times)

Xillix Queen of Fools

• Veteran
    • View Profile
R.i.p. Michael Jackson...
« on: June 25, 2009, 12:34:46 pm »
Michael Jackson passed away.

Try to keep comments tasteful.

Ralas

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Explorers Guild
    • View Profile
    • Reincrownation :D
Re: R.i.p. Michael Jackson...
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 01:04:12 pm »
I'm not a huge fan, but this is sad news.  I didn't really believe it at first but it's on wikipedia so i guess it's official.
Yliakum, a really big crystal. These are the voyages of the Explorers Guild.  Its ongoing mission: to explore strange new maps, to seek out new life and new NPCs.  To boldly glitch where no one has glitched before.

www.reincrownation.com :D

XF25

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 01:16:43 pm »
seriously?!! wow...i loved his music when he was younger.

verden

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 02:57:32 pm »
This saddens me in an unexpected way. No matter how many problems this guy had, their dad put them through hell when they were young. He was a regular kid once, like any other. Its going to really hurt a lot of people, some may find that surprising, but its true.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 10:33:26 pm »
The King (of Pop) is dead. Long live the King (in his legacy)!

As the News TV broadcaster N.24 reported, his life was full of tragedies, starting with his childhood which he lost to the showbusiness, always pushed by his father. And it even went on after his death: The first flowers on the Walk of Fame were put on the wrong star (of the radio moderator Michael Jackson): His own star was just covered by a red carpet.

He founded a new generation of thematic music videos with his famous zombie horror movie of the song "Thriller".

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Pizik

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 03:42:46 am »
Regardless of his weirdness, or possibly because of it, he was one of the greatest popular musical geniuses ever. I sincerely hope that all the people thinking they can make a buck out of his estate with lawsuits will have some dignity and reconsider.

Thriller is still the largest selling album of all time, and will likely continue to hold that title forever due to the changes in the recording industry. A sad loss to anyone who has an appreciation of music beyond their own specific tastes.
Proceeding through life like a cat without whiskers, perpetually stuck behind the refrigerator.

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2009, 07:59:40 pm »
I didn't like him that much, but yeah, it's sad, especially as he was about to have a world tour.

And Thriller will make more sales now that he's dead, just like Elvis music.

neko kyouran

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2009, 08:24:32 pm »
I didn't like him that much, but yeah, it's sad, especially as he was about to have a world tour.

He wasn't going to ever do it actually.

The tour was all an insurance scam.  He could be seen being wheelchaired into "rehearsals" just to try and make it look like he was going to go through with it.  He owed many not-so-nice people millions and millions of dollars.  They offed him to claim the money from the insured concerts to at least make some of that money back.  They kept his medical illnesses a secret and now his personal doctor has gone missing, but his car was found at MJ's place the day hat he was found dead.

/conspiracy theory.

Tuxide

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Banker
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2009, 09:28:57 pm »
The tour was all an insurance scam.  He could be seen being wheelchaired into "rehearsals" just to try and make it look like he was going to go through with it.  He owed many not-so-nice people millions and millions of dollars.  They offed him to claim the money from the insured concerts to at least make some of that money back.  They kept his medical illnesses a secret and now his personal doctor has gone missing, but his car was found at MJ's place the day hat he was found dead.

/conspiracy theory.
What the hell is this crap?  BEAT IT

Dermathil

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2009, 10:27:40 pm »
What the hell is this crap?  BEAT IT

Maybe you should go watch a good Thriller.

Proud owner and founder of the Khazadi Bookshop.