Author Topic: I have just looked up RS topics, and omg!  (Read 321 times)

Tri Minute

• Traveller
    • View Profile
I have just looked up RS topics, and omg!
« on: May 06, 2003, 03:26:07 pm »
first off, i see no reason why you people have to flame and make assumptions about all rs players

i think its a good game

in fact, its the best free game i ever played

1) its mmorpg
2) its free
3) it IS social (some guy said it wasnt)

i am really dissapointed with some of you people.

i bet you started playing rs, then you got called a n00b, you got mad, quit, and now you flame others for liking the game/not crying over being called a n00b.

seriously!!!

if i tell you i like apple pie, are you going to tell me that apple pies are for losers? are you gona tell me that the only good pie is meat pie? ITS THIS KIND OF IGNORANCE THAT STARTS SCHOOL SHOOTINGS!
not to mention racism, and fashism!

now this is aimed at those ignorant bast@rds who flamed people and runesc@pe without considering the facts, sure its addictive, but dont you think there is a reason that it is addictive? If you say something is bad, and 100 tousand people say its good, dont you think there might be a chance that you are wrong?

PS: i didn\'t mean to offend anyone, i just dont like ignorant people who state things without any factual proof!

Edit: sorry about posting off topic, but most of these ignorant fools posted on this same forum, so i feel obligated to post here too.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2003, 03:31:41 pm by Tri Minute »

Kiva

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2003, 01:25:29 am »
Allright, but this actually happens to be a Planeshift forum, and on this Planeshift forum, _WE_ say that Runesc@pe is bad, and therefor _YOU_ are wrong when you\'re saying it is good. Now quit getting mad about some weird game, and play Planeshift instead.
\"Somewhere over the rainbow...\"

Voldengrath

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2003, 05:33:42 am »
I been cruising the boards lately, and usually I havent felt like logging in. But this guy made me want to log in and go off on him, but it\'s early so it wont be too bad.

first of all, dont come to OUR forums and tell US how WE should act. If you dont like it too bad, the world is ignorant, and this is just a little gaming community\'s forum.
Voldengrath Blake

kyp14

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2003, 08:04:28 am »
the world is ignorant

you got that right Voldengrath

Djaggernaut

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2003, 09:26:06 am »
hmm, I don\'t know Runescape, so I will not say anything about it. But I hope there\'s no people that had gone on their forums to flame the game.

It\'s stupid and Tri-minute is right on some point.
You can say something is bad only if you argue on it and, especially for a game it will be really subjective.

Gronomist, what is this attitude coming from someone supposed to make the Planeshift bible?
You\'re so strict in what you said.

Don\'t you understand ppl there is not \"A\" good game in the world, but game for every ppl. I\'m sure anyone can find his game.
Now if you don\'t like a game that\'s personal, that\'s your opinion, don\'t make us looks stupid, we don\'t think the same and if you feel ignorant that\'s your problem.

You\'re going too far Tri-minute, but yes tolerance is important. And please try to speak of that with the interested people and not trying to make all of us feels guilty.
Thanks
Djaggernaut  - http://www.tridinaut.com

Tri Minute

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2003, 02:41:05 pm »
thanks, i agree with you, and i was aiming this at people who posted those hate posts

once again, the fault of mine here is posting on a general discussion board, but it wouldnt let me reply to those old posts, perhaps they were closed, i dont know, but i had to make a statement.

PS: i have absolutley nothing against anyone, or PS, in fact i love the game, and hope everything goes fine with it. But i do have something against unfounded statements, and i just had to post.

Now if we just let this post sink, and never post negative things agian, that would be great :)