Author Topic: New changes = bad  (Read 4346 times)

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: New changes = bad
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2010, 05:17:40 pm »
not sure between changes or bugs

Well I was training Heavy Armor on Trepors when I got a (not responding) yeah yeah so I reloged and found my self in the Death Realm so 20minutes later I got out. (it took me 20mins to get out because turning would always turn me to sharp [lagy] ) I then found my self re spawning in Hydlaa Plaza when expecting to be in Ojaveda I'm an Enkidukai why are everyone re spawning in hydlaa? what's wrong with the old way? less lag aswel. and also spawning in Hydlaa after Death Realm is just asking for a fight (players come out invntories are to heavy with Dakkru's course they pull out a seduction everyone goes nuts!)
1 if you want to have everyone re spawning after DR in Hydlaa eather just out side of Hydlaa or in the Arena
2 Ojaveda is empty now what's wrong with having Enkidukais re pawning there? (if you think it is pointless then its pointless having Ojaveda you might aswel just take it out to save disc space on players PCs).
3 why is everyone busy trying to make Hydlaa popular yes Hydlaa is the capital of Yliakum but... (in NZ Auckland is our largest city Wellington is our capital, USA I think New York is there largest city WDC is there capital, Australia Melbourn i think is there capital Sydney is there largest.) also when PS becomes larger and travelling is a problem there must be a new system for this!
You maybe roleplaying but you could still be OOC.

Rigwyn

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2010, 05:49:31 pm »

Well I was training Heavy Armor on Trepors when I got a (not responding) yeah yeah so I reloged and found my self in the Death Realm so 20minutes later I got out. (it took me 20mins to get out because turning would always turn me to sharp [lagy] )
Did you try adjusting the graphics settings ?
- try running pslaunch and lowering resolution, turning shadows off, turning down quality settings etc..
Are you fighting with the stats window open ?
- If so then keep it closed it while fighting
Try and keep a minimal number of applications open when playing - each application  ( like web browsers ) consumes ram. If you create a significant memory shortage it will slow the game down. ( due to swapping / thrashing / paging )

I then found my self re spawning in Hydlaa Plaza when expecting to be in Ojaveda I'm an Enkidukai why are everyone re spawning in hydlaa? what's wrong with the old way? less lag aswel. and also spawning in Hydlaa after Death Realm is just asking for a fight (players come out invntories are to heavy with Dakkru's course they pull out a seduction everyone goes nuts!)
Respawning in Hydlaa has alreay been discussed in another thead.
Keep your inventory <= 1/2 full and you wont have to pull out a seduction wep.  :)

3 why is everyone busy trying to make Hydlaa popular
Because Hydlaa is better than Oja  :P

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2010, 07:57:36 pm »
ok......

I'm using my brothers (Akaiddos) laptop and I never like using Google Chrome and there is no other web browser, not like Google Chrome takes up much ram any ways. Also PS doesn't even look good compared to its requirements. Also this laptop has loads of ram!!!

Hydlaa is only better than Ojaveda because everyone is making it popular, and I dont like Hydlaa at all sorry but its not made that greatly no big buildings or grand buildings or what not considering its suppose to be the main city in PlaneShift. The only thing that stands out for me is the plaza just the dish with the statue. and the arena is alright.

1/2??? why should we porcine our weight when there is no storage (other than alts) 80% of players that I know will have their inventories full/close to full enough that dakkrus curse will stop them from moving.Its stupid and child like!

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2010, 08:23:58 pm »
ok......

I'm using my brothers (Akaiddos) laptop and I never like using Google Chrome and there is no other web browser, not like Google Chrome takes up much ram any ways. Also PS doesn't even look good compared to its requirements. Also this laptop has loads of ram!!!

Hydlaa is only better than Ojaveda because everyone is making it popular, and I dont like Hydlaa at all sorry but its not made that greatly no big buildings or grand buildings or what not considering its suppose to be the main city in PlaneShift. The only thing that stands out for me is the plaza just the dish with the statue. and the arena is alright.

1/2??? why should we porcine our weight when there is no storage (other than alts) 80% of players that I know will have their inventories full/close to full enough that dakkrus curse will stop them from moving.Its stupid and child like!

AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN

*breath*

AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN

Its stupid and child like!

::|
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 08:28:39 pm by bloodedIrishman »

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2010, 08:27:08 pm »
im one of the "20%" that holds 145 pounds instead of 300
woooooo!
go 20%!!!
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?

Rigwyn

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2010, 09:11:51 pm »
Well what can I say .. It sucks to get cursed :)

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2010, 10:55:01 pm »
to tell the truth, from what he said, it sounds like he was tryin to die to get to oja lol
all i have to say
it sucks to be you :P

>:D
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy

Abuse?

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2010, 04:40:27 am »
Earowo your wrong, where I was slaying trepors was about a minute run to Oja..... I have no clue why I died when I'm like 50 Heavy Armor and I was on Fully Defence and then (not responding) happened so I re logged, to find my self in DR (like I said before)

Also Earowo your not in that % because I don't know you... and why are you being so negative its simple I'm saying that the re-spawning point for DR should be changed and your acting Immature about it?? and also 150kg inventory what the heck do you have on you??? 2 sword, leather armor, and that's about it?? I have 2 50Q broad swords, 2 300Q claymores, 1 Claymore of the Defender, 2 sets of heavy armor (1 50Q, 1 about 15Q) plus random stuff like a torch a shovel some mana potions, some random loot. My inventory lives! for a real RPer you cant have a hunter/warrior with 150kg inventory!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 04:42:09 am by Vakachehk »

weltall

• Associate Developer
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://weltall.heliohost.org
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2010, 08:07:16 am »
i wonder how many warriors you see going around with two full set of plate armor and 5 weapons  :) ....

Janner

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2010, 08:16:33 am »
 Not wanting to get into a fight so not responding to anyone in particular. Hydlaa is a central point in game at the moment, so from there you can get to BD or Oja about the same time, so that point alone I feel makes the move to all spawn there a valid one.
 You would not be happy if that had been BD and you spawn in Oja, or other way round. As for the curse, better than say you leave all your possessions at point of death, like some games do, or you lose say half your PP and/or tria. be glad that it is only time you lose, also how far away is Harny from where you spawn, so again not a bad decision to spawn there, at your own risk equip a sword to enable you to [for lack of a more dramatic word] cheat. {{ Beware the guards}} I am sure these weapons were designed for fighting, not for carrying extra weight. [sure if I am wrong on this point someone will correct it] Do not know about you but weapons are for fighting killing murdering and menacing.
Glad to help.

bilbous

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2010, 12:37:12 pm »
gees you could have sold that set of 15q armor to the death guardian and that all by itself would come close to setting you right. Why would you want to keep it hanging around, surely you won't wear it!

khoridor

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2010, 01:32:31 pm »
i wonder how many warriors you see going around with two full set of plate armor and 5 weapons  :) ....
Why would I ? Eh eh... To train my repair skills. It takes a long time to damage 50 swords, :sweatdrop: and I wouldn't sell them to the Death Guardian in such a bad condition.   ;D

Vakachehk, I, like everybody else, have been forced to sit many times, in my case with a full load of ore (and in the past, the Death Guardian didn't even buy ore...). I see the towns full of sitting cursed people as very... PlaneShiftic.  ;D It's really part of the scenery, and it's rather amusing. What you need is to find something to do when you're stuck there, such as writing, chatting, selling (by auction), whatever. There is a price to pay for dying, and you should thank Dakkru that it's a very affordable one...  8)

manda_weaver

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2010, 02:39:59 pm »
I want to say Thank you to the PS team for your time and efforts into the new client. I unfortunately wasn't able to help in the test client. Lag was very bad for me and I get sick to my stomach after all the fuzzy screen changes and lag. :(  There are a lot of bugs and things to work out in the new client. Even though this isn't the "test client" during our game play we are contributing help to making a better game by submitting bugs, likes and dislikes, system problems..etc. While it is frustrating to have game issues like bugs and clients crashing and such, I am grateful for your time and efforts and feel that it is my right to play and enjoy and contribute or to just say "i don't care for this game" and leave it alone. Thanks PS Team!

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2010, 02:43:03 am »
@ vaka
i have a full set of plate, 300 Q sabres, seduction sword, about 12 crafted sabres to hand out to new players, all my glyphs, a sack full of old quest items, and some swords i looted that i havnt gotten rif of yet, and i still just keep me weight at 140 to 160
and on the side, just cus youdont know me doesnt make me not in the % if i play, wich i do, that puts me in it right there
and another side note, i have maxed  heavy armor and damn near maxed sword, so if you really want to fight about it i'll kick your ass
so id say drop it
and you thin im immature?
almost every single post i have ever seen you post on you are complaining about somthing
nobody likes eople who always complain, if there is so much crap about the game you have to complain about go do somthing else

Abuse?

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2010, 02:45:20 am »
It's getting good!