Author Topic: xiosiamas party at the stonehead  (Read 1148 times)

lilura

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • report posts of yours that you want deleted
    • View Profile
xiosiamas party at the stonehead
« on: December 21, 2009, 08:09:19 pm »
The Daughters of Xiosia, Brotherhood of Talad and the Stonehead Staff invite all of Yliakum to a Xiosiamas party in the Stonehead tavern. Invite your friends, play games and have fun!

who: YOU!
What: A xiosiamas party!
[when: Dec. 23rd at 21:00 UTC/GMT, 1pm pacific time]
where: the Stonehead Tavern in Gugrontid
why:  why not?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 08:26:02 pm by lilura »

Monala arches a brow. "Wait, so eatin' is like..." she shakes her head. "Er, nevermind."
[1: gossip] Monala: Lilu's piesexual.

bloodedIrishman

Re: xiosiamas party at the stonehead
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 09:14:17 pm »
I'll be there...

EStripus

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 11:46:18 pm »
Wish I could be there for my first Xiosiamas, but my comp still isn't upgraded to game specs.  :( But on a more positive note: HAPPY XIOSIAMAS!!!
Don't godmod me and we'll get along fine.

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 02:53:42 am »
Roled smiles in excitement at the party announcement!
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

Mordaan

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 01:08:58 pm »
I work today so I'll drop by a little later tonight.  I hope festivities are still going on.

Mordaan looks around then whispers "Hope I don't miss a Xiosia sighting."
--Overseer, Explorers Guild.

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2009, 02:48:03 pm »
ok so i been playin only round 8 months, can sombody tell me what xiosiamas is???
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?

Sarva

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2009, 04:22:25 pm »
Xiosiamas is the name many players gave to the event last Dec. when Xiosia came to Hydlaa and granted wishes for people. The Goddess made her appearance last year on Xmas even for most people ( or very early Xmas day for some time zones.)

thorgrin

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2009, 07:46:44 pm »
Great event, lots of RP. Fun, too. It was different compared to the Gugrontfest.

I write here my experience from my point of view:

I was in the stonehead tavern, celebreating a feast in name of Xiosia. While it wasn't as full of people as the other year, in the Gugrontfeast, the mood was nice and there was lots of delicious food.
At a moment, a Klyros named Mandrith, reminded his family, all dead; he felt a pain in his soul; Saying "It's my fault" and knocked himself out hitting his head to the solid tables of the tavern. Another Klyros, Leraider, took him and brought him to the lower village, near the ramp. That was all for the moment. Later, I went down to the lower village, to advertise the event, and seen the two klyros there, not far of the Gold mine.
The feast was continuing, but, not much time later, a shout was heard: "Dlayo!".
Some of the people in the feast, including myself, went down, just for curiosity. When we ran down the ramp, we found a dispute between three klyros and a small crowd. The third, I don't remember his name, but it was something like "Pwer".
I found that the three were shouting, and blood was running on the floor. I heard that Pwar tried to kill Xiosia,  and the other stabbed him calling him "Dlayo".
Between all the dispute, a fenki, pregnant; Approached them. Pwer, stabbed her in the abdomen. She screamed louldly because of the deep pain, and immediately, the worse thoughts came to mind.
Mandrith, stabbed Pwar in the brain, killing him instantly; And sending him to Dakkru's realm. He knew that he did something bad, but people justified it. It was for a good reason. Trying to kill two innocent citizens and a goddess. Although I doubt the latter could be killed easily.
After this, all the people concentrated their efforts into saving the fenki, and her baby. A Ylian with strong thought and Dakkru's worshiper, decided to sacrifice his soul to Dakkru, just for helping to Save the baby.
Leraider was a healer and proved his knowledges assisting the fenki. Baby and mother were well. No one knows if it was thanks to the healer or Dakkru.
I returned to the Stonehead tavern, and few were there, but slowly, people were coming.
Mandrith and the others, came to the tavern again. But the fenki and him, were resting in the pillows corner of the tavern. He started to feel very ill. And came close to Dakkru's realm various times. He saved his life, but with a very strong amnesia. They left Gugrontid.
The Ylian who sacrificed his soul returned, and told us that he seen someone bringing ulbernauts to Gugrontid. He said something about Dakkru's vengeance, but whatever it was, nothing happened. Elady did a run to the Explorers' outposts to check the wild, and she returned with no news.
Meanwhile the feast continued; Mordaan appeared. We began to discuss and talk about gods. Lilura and Qter, Talad followers, and partially, I. Discussed about why Talad doesn't give us a visit. We would like to see them, and if he could spare a little time, even being so busy. Mordaan told us about the times when he often wandered around the lands, long time ago.
Mordaan decides to go to the secret garden, a Clamod menki and I follow him and leave the feast. After doing the run, at night and across the dangerous wild; we cross Hydlaa until arriving at the peaceful, calm garden, and we sat dawn there, looking at Xiosia's tree.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 06:46:26 am by thorgrin »
"If the mine is mine, it should only be mined by my miners. If my mine is mined by miners that aren't mine, my mine is no longer mine."

Geoni

• Veteran
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2009, 10:12:51 pm »
*Feonu shakes his head disapprovingly

What did Mandrith do now?  ???

-sig by sarras

thorgrin

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2009, 06:48:39 am »
*Feonu shakes his head disapprovingly

What did Mandrith do now?  ???
* thorgrin raises his hands and shows the palms, in a sign of calming down.

He did regret some misfortune that happened to his family and the pain in his sould was too strong for him at that moment.
And he did scare me, with that gambling between life and death.
"If the mine is mine, it should only be mined by my miners. If my mine is mined by miners that aren't mine, my mine is no longer mine."