Author Topic: Crashes the second I enter the world  (Read 810 times)

starbucksisevil

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Crashes the second I enter the world
« on: February 18, 2010, 05:16:13 pm »
Not sure if this belongs here or in the section for problems before entering, but this seems right. I log in, I select my character, the location loads, I see my character, CRASH! I can't do anything. I see the same angle every time I try. And yes, I have tried updating. Apparently there are no active mirrors. Little help?

Khaki

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: Crashes the second I enter the world
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 08:56:58 am »
What is your crash id?

starbucksisevil

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 09:08:55 am »
Call me an idiot, but I don't know what that means.

iriss

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 11:50:23 am »
I do have a similar problem. I was sucessfully playing my Alt Majiora for the past days and completed some quests. Since this morning I am not able to log into her with my Mac. Client shuts down immediately after loading map. All my other chars are loading fine, but her. I tried the client on my notebook (Win 7) and Majiora loads perfectly. A GM has already moved her as well, with no success to loading on the Mac.

I was planning to post my console error report but was not able to do so since it apparently exceeds the max length of 40000 chars.

Any ideas?
Have loads of fun with Planeshift!

Ithwaynn

Rigwyn

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 12:04:50 pm »
Look for the "crash id" in the console output and post it so one of the devs can look at it.

starbucksisevil

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 12:31:57 pm »
OH, I get it now. When I said it crashes, I meant that it just stops responding. I know what you were talking about now because it crashed a different way.

(Won't let me copy/paste) My updater says there are no active mirrors and to contact the forums for assistance.