Author Topic: message to the K's  (Read 791 times)

cmhitman

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
message to the K's
« on: May 12, 2003, 01:51:09 pm »
The whole \"ruling class\" concept was thought up by me.
so \"the k\'s\" will have to excuse my laughs when i see them speak about ruling anything. And recently alot of weak attempts at tarnishing the hitman image were made
I resent the implications of your posts,

I was not widely disliked....
Maybe an aquired taste to some, but not hated...

so
close yah lips bout the hitman clan/scope.

it\'s like if i bag on you, people see me as an alternate and more real, if you bag on use, you just lower urslef and look stupid.
and i\'m smart enough to see this and come up with a better guild growing model than you could ever dream of
so like nas said: \"You better hate me now...\".
cause You can\'t stop the hitman clan....
and you look stupid trying.

think about this...If we were just a bunch of hated noobs who tried to put together a clan...why are you so heated by use??

« Last Edit: May 12, 2003, 01:51:36 pm by cmhitman »
PROUD [SOLE]    HITMAN CLAN WILL RISE AGAIN!      

Bonez

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2003, 02:48:54 pm »
what are u talkin about.... the k\'s wat the hell is that
Join the Legendary Warriors at http://www.legendarywarriors.tk and feel real power and wealth

Kada-El

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2003, 03:07:46 pm »
Originally posted by cmhitman
The whole \"ruling class\" concept was thought up by me.
so \"the k\'s\" will have to excuse my laughs when i see them speak about ruling anything.

?The Ks? was nothing but a light hearted opinion that the letter ?K? was in fact the most powerful letter in the Planeshift alphabet, it is not a guild, it is nothing serious ? I have removed reference to it as it seems to upset you a great deal.

And recently alot of weak attempts at tarnishing the hitman image were made
I resent the implications of your posts

I apologise for my recent digs at the Hitman Clan, I thought you of all people would have taken it better, especially as, for weeks now you have taken every opportunity you can get to poke fun at me, I thought you could take it. I?m sorry I was mistaken ? if you can?t take it don?t dish it out.

I was not widely disliked....
Maybe an aquired taste to some, but not hated...

I?m sure you are not. For me this goes back a long way, to a time when you thought it was funny to make rude and insulting remarks about me ? comments which had to be edited by Vengeance and which you were subsequently warned about. Since you obviously need reminding, this was the thread.  

so
close yah lips bout the hitman clan/scope.

it\'s like if i bag on you, people see me as an alternate and more real, if you bag on use, you just lower urslef and look stupid.
and i\'m smart enough to see this and come up with a better guild growing model than you could ever dream of
so like nas said: \"You better hate me now...\".
cause You can\'t stop the hitman clan....
and you look stupid trying.

Err?not sure about a lot of this, but?.ok

think about this...If we were just a bunch of hated noobs who tried to put together a clan...why are you so heated by use??

You?re not my favourite person here to say the least, but I don?t hate you.?yet. Just back off me a bit please, I don?t need this agro.

If you have issues with me in future, just PM me.

Zephyrus

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2003, 05:02:50 pm »
.wow, kada that was a fairly level headed of you, I think if some one had made a post like that directed at me, I would of started reciting white stripes lyrics at them  ;) .
« Last Edit: May 12, 2003, 05:04:42 pm by Zephyrus »

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2003, 05:48:32 pm »
haha.....I laughed so hard when I read your post cm, really, thanks man.

**points to signature**

funny how you never noticed my signature, it was up about a month before kada even put her\'s on (and i\'m not taking it off)...hmmm....wonder what that could mean?  maybe you were just waiting for a chance to bug kada?

hey, the forums are weird now, everything all moved around......but whatever, time for some advil!! 8o

cmhitman

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2003, 09:58:06 am »
my post about your breasts that got edited was hardly that insulting kada
and someone...maybe a dev has edited the post to the k\'s...
and maybe i\'m off by a lot cause personaly I thought the K\'s was a rip of and idea i thought up...sorry bout that
 Its not that i can\'t take what i dish out, its just that you held this grudge for how long? and I looked at a past thread (i laughed at the k\'s in it) and you had split yo\' wig...I had no idea you was mad but i soon realized why a bunch of people were acting like jackass\'s toward me...so I figured i\'d nip this in the bud;
and then people still kept pouring salt on me. I got a little agitated, so I figured i\'d lash out at you, and anyone who irked me and crafted the message toward yah.

No real hard feelings, but dont push me either.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2003, 10:19:49 am by cmhitman »
PROUD [SOLE]    HITMAN CLAN WILL RISE AGAIN!      

Mehallie

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2003, 10:16:48 am »

Boggle.... 8o

Goit...just stop while you\'re ahead.  Really.  It would be wise.

Good grief...

Kada-El

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2003, 10:55:39 am »

I realise that you might not think it offensive or insulting, but I, or any girl coming to a forum shouldn\'t have to face that kind of thing and you need to realise that it is not the way to behave and you will just end up getting yourself into trouble. That really irked me in RS people running around h a r a s s i n g girls - without a thought of how old some of the people playing could be.

and someone...maybe a dev has edited the post to the k\'s...

I think the forum censorship thing has gone a bit too far when \'c l a s s\' gets edited to \'clbottom\' - I realise it\'s automatic, but is that really necessary guys? ;)

you held this grudge for how long? and I looked at a past thread (i laughed at the k\'s in it) and you had split yo\' wig...

Yeah I did a bit ;) It\'s not the fact that I\'m holding a grudge - that was just when things started. When I replied to you laughing at me (again), it was really just the last straw, I\'d had enough of being laughed at and seeing your other posts rubbishing other people\'s guilds and posts. Sorry but, I couldn\'t just happily take it all anymore.

No real hard feelings.

Likewise - let\'s move on.

EDIT: Hehe, I had to edit due to \'h a r a s s i n g girls\' becoming \'harbottoming girls\', which I think sounds much worse!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2003, 11:00:35 am by Kada-El »

Vengeance

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2003, 01:25:00 pm »
Sorry Kada, the \"ass\" thing appears to have been fixed.  I added a few new substitutions last night in response to our 12 yr old neo nazi who posted.

Tok'ra

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
:)
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2003, 06:44:51 pm »
up to your old tricks again cm ?  :D

ParaSite

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Ancient
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2003, 07:13:48 pm »
Ahhhh, like old times...

Back in the days, when we were young... *crackling voice*

We\'ve seen a lot of people come, spam and go. I think hitman is the longest reoccuring \'master of foolishness\'. Wich doesn\'t mean we don\'t love you anymore ;)

*looks in the old post*

Link
Banned for Forum Abuse

Registration Date: April 2002

Whahahaha :D
« Last Edit: July 02, 2003, 07:14:38 pm by ParaSite »
<Worf> These are the moments when my ego gets put back on the ground. I use linux for quite some time, and am soon 2 years maintainer of a linux distribution. I started to think I would be good at it. But then I tried to get planeshift running.

Tok'ra

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
hehehe
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2003, 12:13:01 am »
Ya, the golden day\'s of our youth(6 months ago) :D

Wolfmane

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Good going Kada-El
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2003, 10:41:00 am »
I seemed to have missed out on all the fun with the \"a s s\'s\" and all but one thing is clear Kada-El knows how to tell a guy to \"go to hell\" in such a way that he looks forward to the trip!

Good going Kada-El, keep up the diplomatics  :))

Wolfmane aka Illyria the White, AO Council member.

A lie can get half-way around the world,
Before the truth get\'s it\'s pants on ...

Winston Churchill