Author Topic: spells  (Read 1527 times)

Rabu92

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
spells
« on: April 08, 2010, 06:55:50 am »
I just reached R3 (lvl40) in red way but the problem is that the new spells (meteor and claws vortex) are really weak and expensive in means of mana usage. does anyone know if there are more spells in R3 that do more damage than 90? please let me know cause its frustrating to know i spend all that money for nearly nothing.

jorrit

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: spells
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 07:01:30 am »
There are more spells in the game but some of them are not yet available because the glyphs are not available yet. This will change in the near future.

Greetings,
Project Manager of Crystal Space, CEL, CrystalBlend and Crystal Core. Please support Crystal Space with a donation.

Rabu92

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 07:11:13 am »
so those are the only two spells in R3?
damn :(

Rabu92

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 07:13:56 am »
btw, if anyone has an opinion on what the best magic way is feel free to tell me cause i'm starting over :p

Sen

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 07:28:09 am »
Since the topic has started... do you have any information if the magic rebalancing will continue, jorrit? :)

Sen
.....also a saddle that won't pinch the tail. One day!

jorrit

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 07:44:20 am »
so those are the only two spells in R3?
damn :(

Did I say that?

Greetings,
Project Manager of Crystal Space, CEL, CrystalBlend and Crystal Core. Please support Crystal Space with a donation.

jorrit

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 07:45:04 am »
Since the topic has started... do you have any information if the magic rebalancing will continue, jorrit? :)

Sen

For now I think things are fine. I have seen no reports of things that are horribly wrong or out of whack (with magic that is).

Greetings,

Falcon Avian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2010, 02:38:07 pm »

Sen

For now I think things are fine. I have seen no reports of things that are horribly wrong or out of whack (with magic that is).

Greetings,

Well I can't manage to hit anyone with dark way at all, not sure if that's the same with every way however XD Taste of death only does 30 damage on players and animate shadows misses every time.

I have an ego so large it has it's own gravity. So in short, yes, everything does revolve around me.

jorrit

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2010, 02:41:47 pm »
Well I can't manage to hit anyone with dark way at all, not sure if that's the same with every way however XD Taste of death only does 30 damage on players and animate shadows misses every time.

Against what opponent did you try Animate Shadows? It has a save roll on Dark Way meaning that it will fail a lot of creatures that have a large Dark Way skill. Also what level are you in Dark Way?

Taste of Death has a similar save roll in which case only a fraction of the damage will be applied.

Greetings,

Falcon Avian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2010, 03:22:44 pm »
89 (91) dark way and I used it on Firke. Is this the same with every way?

I have an ego so large it has it's own gravity. So in short, yes, everything does revolve around me.

Geoni

• Veteran
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2010, 04:10:39 pm »
There are only two forms of magic in Yliakum: Parents who haven't lost their children, and Elady's pies.

-sig by sarras

Falcon Avian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2010, 04:13:52 pm »
There are only two forms of magic in Yliakum: Parents who haven't lost their children, and Elady's pies.

Make the first one "People who haven't lost their parents".  ;D

Rigwyn

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2010, 04:24:27 pm »

Make the first one "People who haven't lost their parents".  ;D

Elady's pies... ?
Ohh I remember hearing about those .. weren't people seeing starsor something after eating them in the plaza ?    ;D

jorrit

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2010, 10:29:27 pm »

That explains it then. Firke has 100 in Dark Way. So these two spells are practically useless against Him. This save effect is for some of the spells. Not all spells suffer from this.

Greetings,

Falcon Avian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2010, 10:55:53 pm »

That explains it then. Firke has 100 in Dark Way. So these two spells are practically useless against Him. This save effect is for some of the spells. Not all spells suffer from this.

Greetings,

:'(