Author Topic: The Grand Irishman Yearly Gala (Exclusive & your Individual rights may vary)  (Read 2091 times)

bloodedIrishman

Irishman & co. present to you...The Grand Irishman Yearly Gala!

To celebrate our phenomenal success in these here Planeshift forums we would like to extend to you a chance to stroke our ego some more. Not only will you stroke our ego so well it will expand our ego greatly, but you will benefit the Planeshift community with a bigger and longer Irishman & co.

Our great festival will include fantastic tournaments where only the strongest fighters can take part in. If you are not one of the strongest fighters around don't even bother and don't come to our festival. Our festival will have two different types of tournaments: one will be for melee warriors, and the other is for combatants adept in magic.

Tournament information:

1. Melee Tournament

Entry fee is 2,9412,8 Tria.
Cancellation fee is 3,2984,321,8 Tria.

Fighters enter the middle of Ojaveda and duke it out. Last man standing is victorious.

1st Prize is 1% of the entry fees.
2nd Prize is a hug from bloodedIrishman himself in a swimsuit bikini.
3rd Prize is an empty mug that was spit in by the local tavern's prostitutes. (You're welcome.)

2. Magic Tournament

Entry fee is 1 Tria
Cancellation Fee is 12 Tria

Magickians enter the middle of Ojaveda and duke it out. Last man standing is victorious.

1st Prize is 1% of the entry fees.
2nd Prize is a kiss from a tamed Derghir.
3rd Prize is a chance to wear the classic "Lilura mask" (fashioned from the dead head of Lilura.)

The second part of our Gala is the market! Here we will allow merchants to come and set up shop!

Market Information:

Crappy stall: 10,000 Tria, an apple, leather arms and a rusty dagger.
Medium-crappy stall: 50,000 Tria, twelve apples, cracked leather boots and a golden sword of a thousand truths.
Good stall: Reserved for our merchants. SUCK IT!

Remember that if you are a hooligan or a neer-do-well and you think you can role play your senseless role plays at our Gala you are sadly mistaken. We are not afraid (NO FEAR!!!!!) to use our guards and kill you if we learn about your plans OOCly. And we're not afraid (NO FEAR!!!!) to use GM's. If you want to RP criminals do it elsewhere, we want happiness for everyone. Also we already have role plays set up for our markets and the outcomes are decided and if you mess them up we will kick you out and if you refuse we will kill you. Straight up. We will kill you.

Xiosia bless! <3
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 05:25:59 pm by bloodedIrishman »

One and only tanner

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • The internet makes you stupid.
    • View Profile
im gonna enter for the Magic Tournament, Think i will aim for third place.

Geoni

• Veteran
  • -
    • View Profile
If only I had a golden sword of a thousand truths.  :'(

-sig by sarras

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
ok irishman sounds serious bout it, but i think thats the stupidest thing ever, and it would probably get cancled anyway, by gm's since he specifically said its ooc XD and i know irishman plays on skylab :3
so yeah...
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?

bloodedIrishman

Yeah, it's a parody of festivals. It's not a real event. I thought people got that.  ;)

Koios

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
*Koios hugs bloodedIrishman for giving him a good laugh all around the forum today*

Just awesome, no other words to describe. And I did read more than a paragraph ;)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 11:14:25 pm by Koios »
Going to the Iron Temple makes you as much of a Laanx follower as going to Harnquist makes you a furnace.

* Talad made Laanx's boobs fall off by accident

bloodedIrishman

Haha, well maybe your an exception Koios.  ;D

Rigwyn

Ok, I will show up and rob you. You die, and I loot you... And take some skin for unknown purposes.
We and pre plan a kidnapping too if you like.. And a sacrafice to dakkru.

Will diabolis and ynnwns be discriminated against ?
We look identical .. Like devils.. I assume what applies to one applies to the other.

bloodedIrishman

Hahaha the whole shibang

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
your going need to bring back ye ol' ojaveda newb pwning kikiri
if it can kill a trogdar it can kill an irishman
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy

Abuse?

bloodedIrishman

Doubt it. I'd have swindled it out of its feathers and had it in a cooking pot before it could say 'cluck'.

Geoni

• Veteran
  • -
    • View Profile
Earowo you're a horrible person for bumping this...thread.  :P

-sig by sarras

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
eh, i havnt had a lot of computer access this month, and i was bored

Abuse?

bloodedIrishman

There are people who don't know this topic is mockery. Earowo, qualify that this is a mock-fest.

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
im not good at typed up sarcasm >.>

Abuse?