Author Topic: Dining at the Stonehead Tavern  (Read 874 times)

jaycol

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • http://salonatest.sa.funpic.de/CoD_banner1.jpg
Dining at the Stonehead Tavern
« on: July 03, 2010, 02:00:55 pm »
Dining at the Stonehead Tavern
Saturday 10 July,2010
1900GMT to 2300GMT (or later)

DINING at the STONEHEAD TAVERN

The Stonehead Staff would like to welcome everyone to come and enjoy a restaurant style dinner at the tavern this coming Saturday [Saturday, 10 July, 1900GMT to 2300GMT or later] Our guests will be welcomed an shown to a seating arrangement to accommodate the size of their party.  Offered refreshment drinks and a established menu for the evening in which to order from. The meal will be served in three portions starting with an appetizer, while your meal is prepared fresh within the kitchen by one of the taverns cooks. You and your party and/or the other guests can enjoy a quiet conversation while you wait for your meal. Desert will be served after you finished your dinner. The staff will check with you on occasion to cater your needs as they tend to the other guests as well. The evening also offers a suitable environment for a romantic evening for those couples looking for a chance to have a special evening with one another.

[ Reservations can be made for your party prior to the evening. Contact Elady, Gwendlewen or Jaycol in- game if you are interested in doing so.]

[Anyone interested in helping out in the service of the dinner can contact those listed above. A extra hand is always welcome.]

lilura

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • report posts of yours that you want deleted
    • View Profile
Re: Dining at the Stonehead Tavern
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 02:55:19 pm »
i think i work then  :'(  but please please keep roled from eating at least 1 pie and save it for me

Monala arches a brow. "Wait, so eatin' is like..." she shakes her head. "Er, nevermind."
[1: gossip] Monala: Lilu's piesexual.

Caraick

• Veteran
  • I liked PS before it was cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 03:49:29 pm »
I hope I can make this, it looks like a lot of fun :)
Hey look kids, it's the antichrist Marsuveus!
What? Doesn't he just look huggable? Aw, c'mon, give him a hug.

Mordaan

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 04:35:51 pm »
Sounds nice.  I'll certainly try to be there.
--Overseer, Explorers Guild.

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 05:26:54 pm »
* Roled looks up from crunching his third pie and smiles innocently at Gemma.  ;D
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

Geoni

• Veteran
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 07:37:23 pm »
Hope the time is open for me. One of my characters deserves some dessert for once  :lol:.

-sig by sarras

Falcon Avian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2010, 08:53:46 pm »
When is that Eastern time?

I have an ego so large it has it's own gravity. So in short, yes, everything does revolve around me.

lilura

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • report posts of yours that you want deleted
    • View Profile

Monala arches a brow. "Wait, so eatin' is like..." she shakes her head. "Er, nevermind."
[1: gossip] Monala: Lilu's piesexual.

Maisent

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2010, 12:25:52 am »
Darn, my computer is broken, im not sure if i can make this one  :'(

novacadian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2010, 02:12:32 am »
My scheduler has been cleared for all of Saturday. Only three days to get an outfit together!  :D

Looking forward to it!

- Nova

Eelin

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2010, 12:57:56 pm »
I'll be there! Reservations for 3 please!  :P
Qata says: Eelin, you know not of what you speek

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2010, 01:43:52 am »
Reservations? Oh -- Esanor will have to write a note for his Brodrs... and Sistas!

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Geoni

• Veteran
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2010, 03:31:00 pm »
Sadly I won't be able to make this, but have fun everybody.

-sig by sarras

jaycol

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • http://salonatest.sa.funpic.de/CoD_banner1.jpg
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2010, 07:45:17 am »
We thank everyone that came to the event at the Tavern. I hope you enjoyed it. It was fun. I want to thank Elady, Solita, Verenol for opening it up as I had some tech issues at the beginning. A special thanks to Keella and Heolion for helping Gwendlewen learn the cooking process. I really had no clue to how it worked.  Their patience and advise was greatly appreciated. They were both really good at RPing instructions with Gwendlewen. It is always great to find such characters as theirs in-game that make new characters and/or players feel welcome.

Gwendlewen is a specialty character. Her talents include cooking and trading gossip. Not that she listens in mind you. She will not stray far from the Stonehead except to train the skills needed there and/or the assist in catering other Stonehead functions or the other OSP areas.

Some screenshots of the event

http://callofdestiny.net/index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=detail&id=616&Itemid=978

We will look to put on other such events on occasion and anyone interested in helping in those can contact the Stonehead Staff or post your interest here at the Stonehead forums. If your guild or Organization is interested in using the Tavern and having it catered. We can try to make arrangements with you for that.

http://stoneheadps.freeforums.org/index.php

For the near future
        - Gwendlewen will be on hand most Tuesday's and Thursdays  sometime between 2200GMT and 0200GMT (RL allowing) Other staff may be on hand as chance allows and as we recruit new staff
        - We are looking into holding some basic cooking classes in due time for those characters and players that are new and are interested in learning.
        - Dinner services will be held on occasion and not limited to the Stonehead tavern location. That will be based on the staff available and the resources that will need to be relocated for the events.

Again Our thanks from the all Stonehead staff for the participation and the support.