Author Topic: Be right back, PlaneShift  (Read 1301 times)

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
Be right back, PlaneShift
« on: January 18, 2011, 11:04:58 pm »
So… here I am. It's always hard to start such a post.

Short story: Bye, guys, I'm leaving, but will be back eventually. See ya!

Long story: This one is harder to explain. Hope it doesn't take me too long. *gets napkins ready for the tears*

I'll start talking about how good PS did to me. Look, when I joined PlaneShift a few months ago, it was all new, shiny, sparkly and stuff like that. I was AMAZED. Like, omg, this is free? Inmediately I got dragged into an RP, and had to learn it the hard way. Needless to say, my english back then was pretty awful, but the players were so nice… I got hooked. Hey, and I don't regret it! These 7 months have been the best of my life so far.

As Mishka (and the other alts), I joined a completely different world. It was pretty real, almost like a second life. Like as if I morphed into a furry girl, and got encaged in that world we know as Yliakum. I learned a lot of stuff, and made a lot of friends (and some enemies too! but we're all nice towards each other OOCly). I roleplayed, well, LEARNED how to roleplay. Heh, who knows a geek that doesn't roleplay?

But I'm sad. I'm sad I can't make a kilometric post to show you how much I owe to PS. My English is not good enough to let me say everything I want to say. So I'll just say I love PS, kai? :3

Not everything has been good here, though. There have been sad, and bitter moments. I'd like to give my support to Queen Lolitra's player and family: the loss of her character saddened me quite a lot. Or more recently, when Esorono left: come on, guy, come back and fill my place. They need Klyros in game, and you're one of the best. Now, I'd like to make a few comments directed to the players, devs and other people around here.

@Talad: Hey, big boss, how goes it? Good job. Hope to see a lot of new features implemented for crafting when I'm back, okay? I really love 0.5.5, and I hope you can lead the team towards an even better version. Relax, sit back, propose ideas and get them done. No pressure: we know this is beta and free. We pay nothing, but we get a lot of things. Sooner or later, but good stuff anyways.

@Weltall: Know what? You're right. Trying to build a client in Mac sucks big bull balls. I just hope you find a way to build the incoming clients faster and better. And good job to you too. You rock, man :thumbup: I really mean it.

@The rest of the dev team: I love you, guys! You sure work hard to keep us entertained. Thank you a lot for that.

@Sarva: Hey, you Game Master… you caught me quite a few times, huh? Thank you for warning me, and all the help you provided. Without you, my last event would have not been so successful. Now you're the faster advisor again :) Just don't get too tired, ok? Roleplay a bit, and have fun. I almost envy you… good luck!

@Marathal: Momma Mara! I'll miss you A LOT. You were the best. What else I can tell? I love you, really. You're awesome, stupendous, fabulous, you're everything good in this world. I'll miss you. But, like, miss you A LOT, okay? ^ω^ I got some cherleaders to show you how much I appreciate you:
MARATHAL! MARATHAL!
*\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/*

@The rest of the GM Team: Well done :) I really enjoyed the events and help provided. Thanks to you, PlaneShift becomes better every day.

@Xifer: You… you already know what I think about you. But I love ya, bro Mishka had the best husband ever, and she regrets not marrying him before leaving.

@Teshia/Tessra: Tushy I'll miss you. REALLY REALLY REALLY. You're one of the best RPers around, but you still have a lot to learn, like me and everyone around. But, so far, one of the best. You'd better learn how to duel better! I shouldn't be able to defeat you next time we meet.

@Caraick: Same to you, groffel-kicker! I'll miss youuuuuuuuuuuu… I'm sure you'll miss my "CARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAICK"s every time you log in. And I'll miss your "MIIIIIIIIIIIIIISHKAAAAAAAAAAAAA"s too :3 Take good care of Tesh.

@Glaciusor: Don't forget, Television Rules the Nation. I'll be back, promise. You just keep me informed ;3

@Esorono: GET BACK IN GAME!  >:( >:( NAO. My poor favorite grumpy Klyros… don't be mad. People maxes their stats for dueling, just that.  There's no sense on bragging mindlessly "Look, I've got max swords, ol kiss my shiny metal ass". You've got the best thing to brag: talent to RP. Use it.

@Enonel: Bye o/ Miss ya, mate :)

@Sarras: OMGLOLWTFBBQ! You're not a troll!!!! Trolls are ugly, and no girl is ugly. Next person calling you troll is a loser. Just watch your tongue while in game, and you'll be happy. Miss ya, little Dermorian.

@Roled: Sorry, elfie  :( But I'll be back, okay? and bake pies for you and Lilu. You just keep being cute and cuddle-able ;3

@Lilura: Speaking about the devil… I don't think Krans get fat, but I'm sure Lilura will grow a nice rocky belly if she keeps eating so much pie. Don't worry! When you're hungry, ask Elady "What would Mishka do=" and you'll get an instant pie. 100% sure.

@Dannae: This bartender will be back, you just don't worry, okay?

@The rest of the PS community: uuuuuh… well some of you don't like me, some of you love me. This goes for both groups: PlaneShift is about roleplaying. It's okay you want to power level, but please, don't make Yliakum silent. Go out and roleplay. If you don't know, ask for help: there re players that will help you gladly. R-O-L-E-P-L-A-Y.

And… @Neko: :D

Now, what happened to my characters? Let's see…

Mishka left for the Fourth Level to meet a part of the Laralkes clan, her family. There, she practiced her blacksmithing skills, eventually becoming a master crafter. Many men tried to marry her, but she rejected them all, hoping that she'll marry Sabriel again when she's back.

Sereenya grew up with her mother, becoming a pretty young lady, and a blacksmith apprentice. Leihet, her little brother, learned how to read and talk sooner than the average Enkidukai, and soon developed affinity towards magic, especially Crystal Way, becoming a healer like his grandmother Sashka.

Jecewie left her home to learn medicine in Dermoria. She and Kaharro got finally married. She waits for the day she can go back to Hydlaa to meet her husband once again.

Brako, the big sandstone Kran, left the Temple of Talad one day to never come back. Some say kra rests near Gugrontid, covered by a field of charmflowers.

Auciwo the messenger did not find any job as a messenger in Hydlaa, so he moved to the Winch. He now delivers messages and packages between levels, creating his own trading company.

Jasyus, Mishka's cousin, found a nice fenki in the Sixth Level, got married and had kids. He visits Mishka every now and then.

Levai roamed near Gugrontid until he found a wild fenki. They met each other, cuddled up, and got a lot of kittens. He stills remembers Teshia as his mommy, and purrs everytime he thinks of her.

Karrt decided to travel around Yliakum, echanging his music for a few circles at taverns. Then… he became famous?

Ilaro: ???? [still have to decide on this one >.< ]

Tenra went back home, where she lives now with mom and dad, and lives happy after the hard time at the Dome.

Revelan got hired by the Sunshine Squadron, and now works as a guard at one of the Bronze Doors.

That's all, folks!  :sorcerer:

PS: As I said, I'll be back!! So don't cry too much :3

EDIT: Finally, my message is readable :P
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 07:52:20 am by MishkaL1138 »

"It's all fun and games until someone stabs someone else in the eye."

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Be right back, PlaneShift
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 11:47:31 pm »
Well being one of the first to meet you IG and the first to post here, all I can really say, I am very happy to have met you! I must say you have been one of the quickest learner of RP, I hope when we meet again it will be IG!
You maybe roleplaying but you could still be OOC.

Sarras Volcae

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 12:03:15 am »
i never drew your picture  :o dammit!  :@#\

i'll miss you, transenki  :P please don't scratch my eyes out!

you had a lot of characters  ::|
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 12:06:18 am by Sarras Volcae »

Barike

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 12:39:42 am »
Sad to hear it! We'll miss you. Even if I haven't been as active of late everyone has been on my mind. And who knows! Barike may just take the training off on another level as enough.  ;) If I'm not active when you get back around just let me know.

You've grown and learned since you joined and your English has definitely improved. :)

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 02:42:10 am »
Gag, Erelenga, Esanor, Solita and Lesiros stand in line and salute a good-bye.

LigH adds the missing :sorcerer: (you must have disabled smilies?).

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Urriro

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 04:16:10 am »
*sniff* I hope I will see my tabei soon back in PS. And for your IRL stuff I wish you all the best.
And when you come back we should make a big party in the Den.

Taphe si jha rroh ollovy nekecara.
Taphe thirro shrdah neka.

and of course Tahpe si tolo thrarar manol secari.
There are flowers everywhere for those who want to see them.

Jilata

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2011, 05:10:18 am »
aww... poor Jilata is going to be heartbroken again  :'(

I hope I will see you again soon.  :)

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2011, 07:19:50 am »
I'll log Ilaro especially for you, and Jecewie especially for Kaharrro. They have to say goodbye as well.

Knightspark9

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Hear ye, hear ye, free ale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2011, 07:48:54 am »
* Ardoin waves * " Goodbye, you be good, wash yer hands, and don't forget that we'll be waitin' fer ya. "
Ardoin: So, do you drink moonshine?
Earowo: As long as it has alcohol, I'll drink it.

Sulaika

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2011, 10:58:28 am »
I hate to see you leaving Mishka.  :'( Planeshift will be empty without you. Hope you will be back soon.  I will miss you. *tickles and huggles Mishka*

Sen

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2011, 12:12:08 pm »
Planeshift is different without you. I hope you'll return soon  :)
.....also a saddle that won't pinch the tail. One day!

scotty110

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2011, 02:04:35 pm »
aww, you forgot to mention the nights Halbor had to carry you back to kada els because you drank too much lacka!

i hold you to the coming back to PS part, i came back so you better too!  :D
Main character on zeroping: Halbor

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2011, 02:32:50 pm »
*giggles and tries to push Sulaika away, failing, and purrs, hugging her back*

I'm not dying ;) I just realized there's more life than PS. Worry not, for I'll come back. So, a sunny summer day, when you least expect it… *pop!* one of my chars, probably Mishka's daughter, Sere, will appear in the Plaza.

And as for Ilaro, he finally married Jilata, and left for another level to try and get rid of Dakkru's grip… and other things I can't say  :-X

Dannae

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2011, 03:02:23 pm »
Mishka, what can I say, we hugged, we fought, we shared friends, we worked together at RCD,.... I guess you could say we did everything that makes life worth living together! For that, how can I help but miss you while you're gone. Xiosia light your path beyond yliakum.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 03:04:50 pm by Dannae »

Elvors

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2011, 03:28:10 pm »
Well, what can I say... some things went very very well, others went very very badly.
Still wishing you the best on your way, whether it leads you back to PS eventually or somewhere else.