Author Topic: Better help. Like if you need help from one of the higher game maker people.  (Read 836 times)

Mexico20

• Traveller
    • View Profile
There should be help that you can get from one of the game creators or some one that has good computer skills. It should be on the website. I have been in need of major help with an issue i have been having but nobody can fix it. I have tried the chat thing and they cant help me. So they should make a better help system.

Sarras Volcae

• Veteran
    • View Profile
what exactly do you need help with?

Minks

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
You made three posts in the Mac section within one hour and are disappointed because you got only one answer?  You didn't even reply to that answer, did you try to delete the shadercache, like weltall told you? ::)

We have the technical help forum, FAQ-sections for common problems, the bugtracker, ingame help, irc, what else do you want? A 24-hour phone line?  :P

Keep in mind that the game developers are unpaid volunteers, mostly with other full-time jobs. Have some patience and maybe try again on irc at another time of the day. Also, provide as much information as you can. Your problem reports here in the forum don't even contain your hardware specifications and OS version. What error messages did you get? Upload your errorlog.txt and/or the console output somewhere and link it here. Without specific info, we can only guess.

(Pssetup and psupdate don't exist anymore. Start PSlauch and then select "settings".)

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Often the best support may be a "computer literate person" right at your side, who knows how to solve issues systematically.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Mexico20

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Well i did delete the cache and i did do the stuff with the setting on pslaunch. I forgot they were unpaid and ya i guess they have a good help system. This was mostly just to find some one to help me.

Talad

• Administrator
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Use forums or IRC.