Author Topic: Death Realm and Fertility  (Read 906 times)

Cirerey

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Death Realm and Fertility
« on: August 16, 2011, 12:48:14 pm »
This is a silly post and should be taken as such. Anyone taking this too seriously is really messed up.

A friend and I were discussing a pregnant char who has been slacking on her DW training while pregnant. She doesn't feel it is apropos to go to the DR while pregnant. So what do people think about this? Is it likely to harm or corrupt a fetus? This led us to the next topic:

While neither of us liked the idea, is consummation and fertilization even possible in the DR? I felt that creation of life was impossible there, my friend felt sufficiently dark and twisted individuals could.

Opinions?

Soloyos

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Guardian-Bloodstone Brethren&Partner-Hydlaa Museum
    • View Profile
    • Bloodstone Brethren
Re: Death Realm and Fertility
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 12:51:08 pm »
I felt that creation of life was impossible there, my friend felt sufficiently dark and twisted individuals could.

Opinions?

But wouldnt it just be creating death/more dead as nothing is actually alive when there or is it?

Aramara Meibi

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 01:13:50 pm »
i guess that begs the question.... are any normal life functions possible in the DR?
all blessings to the assembled devotees.

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 03:18:04 pm »
thats the thing about the death realm, anyone who is within the dealth realm, has the opportunity to get back to the surface if they find the portal out of it.
Meaning everyone inside the death realm is still alive until perma death comes to them, perma death coming from dieing of age, poison, or shot into the crystal.
However spending a long period of time in the deathrealm is bad, as time hits you all at once when you leave.
This being said, giving life should be possible, but ageing is not, until the surface is reached.
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?

Aramara Meibi

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 04:29:32 pm »
so.... conception is possible, but the formation of the zygote in the womb isn't possible until leaving the DR.

Medillo

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 05:39:08 pm »
What if after the in-DR conception, you were trapped there for 9 months. You eventually found the exit 9 months later, and then were transported back into the living world, where all the time you'd spent in the DR caught up with you... What would happen? Would it just be that the life-form would be created as soon as you came back to the world of the living, or would you Get there, inflate, then explode a baby out of yourself?  :o :o :o

Phantomboy86

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Sarva used to own the deed to my soul.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 05:55:41 pm »
What if after the in-DR conception, you were trapped there for 9 months. You eventually found the exit 9 months later, and then were transported back into the living world, where all the time you'd spent in the DR caught up with you... What would happen? Would it just be that the life-form would be created as soon as you came back to the world of the living, or would you Get there, inflate, then explode a baby out of yourself?  :o :o :o

Yay xenomorphs!

Aramara Meibi

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 05:58:14 pm »

it would hurt. that's for sure.

Eardstapa

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 11:51:31 pm »
lol - i was the friend. and, like Soloyos, i thought the 'creation' of something entirely anti-life could be possible. conceived in hate, anathema in substance and maybe even in form and purpose ...

Primordial

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2011, 06:29:04 am »
The strain of going through a full pregnancy and giving birth in the space of a couple of hours would probably kill the character again...

Sarras Volcae

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2011, 06:55:09 pm »

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2011, 12:40:32 am »
movies shouldnt be watched unless they were made in 90's up till today, anything before than just looks like crap..
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy

Abuse?

Catlemur

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Death or Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2011, 03:23:30 am »
There are dozens of creatures and plants in DR.But people having babies there I do not think so.

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2011, 12:15:01 pm »
Hey those wrath rats mate like rabbits...

Abuse?

Medillo

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2011, 12:19:39 pm »
you'd birth something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df-pJZ1Ujo8&t=00m55s

That is the most horrifying thing i've ever seen. and i've seen planeshift on "very low" graphics settings. ZING! :whistling: