Author Topic: Any REALLY old oldbies? Bobo misses you :(  (Read 976 times)

shangralah

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Any REALLY old oldbies? Bobo misses you :(
« on: September 22, 2012, 11:45:52 pm »
I go by Bobodar Stinkfoot in the game, and used to be a member of the blitzers. If you look at my profile you can see i registered around 2003. I HIGHLY doubt it, but I was wondering if anyone from back then stuck to it or came back? I was really active from 2003-2005 and came back a few years later. I know of Mordaan but I think he doesnt remember me or he's really busy with the Explorers because he kinda just sits there whenever i see him. Anyways, if you see Bobodar Stinkfoot around, you should team up or get to know him.  ;)

bloodedIrishman

Re: Any REALLY old oldbies? Bobo misses you :(
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 12:12:02 am »
Been around for a bit more than 6 years, to think of it. Your name rings a distant and funny bell.

shangralah

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 12:25:14 am »
I used to be pretty crazy, especially before the combat came. I had to roleplay a crazy dwarf to entertain myself. I was pretty popular wayyy back. I was good friends with Kada, Catalina, Mordaan, and Bora, to name a few. I'm sure I would remember most of the old regulars if I heard their name, and I have my same character from then. I can't believe he wasn't deleted. I remember logging inn a few times just to make sure I could keep him.

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 12:55:33 am »
Eid, Gwinn, Unar, Gharin, Drah, Drahlian, Roahn, Valorous, Allola, Blayze, etc, etc.

Who was your other character?

I was Volund way back in the day.

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 01:29:58 am »
Eid, Gwinn, Unar, Gharin, Drah, Drahlian, Roahn, Valorous, Allola, Blayze, etc, etc.

Good grief there are a lot of names there that I haven't heard in forever. I started playing back in 2005 and I wasn't an RPer yet, so I can't say I remember you but hello nevertheless.

shangralah

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2012, 01:53:52 am »
I definately remember Gwinn, Roahn, and especially Blayze for some reason. I'm pretty sure I remember Volund too. I always had one character and he's Bobodar. Waaay back in the day they used to call me Bobo, or Thorian Gronks twin because he had different colored hair back then and he looked exactly like my character. Most people liked me but i did annoy a few lol. I started my account almost right after they named the Tavern after Kada-El. She used to be a regular all the time. It's sad she'll probably never get on again. And hello to you too Illysia. Anyways, after i train some maybe we all can get together to RP and all that jazz.

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2012, 02:07:30 am »
I eventually became an apprentice to Unar, who was the leader of the first and only REAL bounty hunter's guild. I'm pretty sure she wiped out my first guild in the first two days of my gameplay.

Joined up in the Dermorian Lords War (guess which side?  :devil: ) Tossed around some RP with Roahn and them. Plus I'd later join with Eid and Gwin and the Sapere Magi.

Those were real good times. What a boss.  ;D

EDIT: All I know is, I whupped Blayze in a 1v1 in the final battle between enki and enki-lovers and the Lords.  8)

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2012, 02:30:26 am »
I always heard of Unar or ran into people connected to Unar, but I never actually met her myself. Gwinn however introduced me to pies and back then you could only get one kind and it came from the brigand. This was so long ago not only was baking not implemented yet, I could actually thump on the Brigand still. :P However, eating some of Gwinn's pie and watching everyone play trips with Indygo was one of my earliest RPs. Illy might have still been clamod(the only fenki color) then. :O

Ah well, not sure I will pop back in game these days and I've done enough ranting and raving for awhile anyway.

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2012, 02:54:15 am »
What guild were you in Bobo?

Shangshi

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2012, 03:02:20 am »
I started back in '07 but like Illysia spent 6-12 months before I really got into RP. Around the whole Xeonart story line (ended up his apprentice in The Fallen Kingdom) at some point after Duraza was killed off by a GM playing a god in the death realm, shame i missed all that, sounded like the sorta thing id have loved to have seen...

Then there is the fact I consider myself old but then you guys start talking about joining years before i even found the game and puts me to shame =/

But welcome back, have fun, hope to see you in game  :thumbup:

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2012, 04:39:59 am »
* Esanor  wonders if he remembers this face ... or this smell ... but offers a beer to the strange brodr.

Somehow I believe you once met a few of the other Hammers. Not all of them survived the Dwarven Wars against Drahlian until today, some retired. But they are still among the present guilds.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Talad

• Administrator
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2012, 10:31:27 am »
I've always been here, and planning to stay ;)

Welcome back!

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2012, 10:48:35 am »
Ah, Talad. The oldest oldbie of them all.

Level 100 Boss Grandmaster Oldbie. Older than Planeshift himself.  ;D

We pale in comparison.

shangralah

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2012, 11:03:51 am »
Thanks Talad and Shangshi! I remember the blue Kran popping in once in a while and everyone would hover around him lol. You're Esanor, LigH? I love your character lol. I remember the original Bounty Hunters, and I used to be part of the Blitzers. I was one of the main members and it was run by Bora at the time. http://www.freewebs.com/theblitzers/ is the website but I can't remember my password. I was thinking about starting them back up when I get to know the new game a little more.

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2012, 11:06:25 am »
Definitely should Bobo. There are a couple guilds from back in the day still around and alive too.  :thumbup: