Author Topic: General Information on the Setting, trained pterosaur should worth 900 octas  (Read 541 times)

pauld

• Traveller
    • View Profile
While reading while downloading client to replay after about 4 years without playing:
(hey, wait I should not do that... I think I stopped because I had became "playolic")
Sample prices show:
healthy, trained pterosaur    45,000 tria    4,500 hexas    2,400 octas    180 circles
should be
healthy, trained pterosaur    45,000 tria    4,500 hexas    900 octas       180 circles

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Well spotted. :thumbup:

An absolute bargain, anyway. Fortunately there are also legal restraints, or else more than half of the player base would already have one... ;D

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Not to mention that many changes since that info was written has basically made the prices from the player's guide unrealistic. :whistling:

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Economists call it "inflation", I believe. An apple from 1 to 5 tria in just a few cycles ... well, at least they sell now for 4 instead of 0. Financial rounding is not common among NPCs.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Economists may call it inflation but the rest of us call it sticker shock. The price of books at fairs alone is obscene. :P They only cost a fraction of what the Pterosaur is supposed to cost.

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
I say there's a thief at work looking to pocket a cool 75,000 ;)

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Compare with house auction prices, Illysia, then guess the new Pterosaur price... ;)

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador

bilbous

The player market has always been abusive. Selling (not so) rare items that were essentially free for outrageous sums.

novacadian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Sample prices show:
healthy, trained pterosaur    45,000 tria    4,500 hexas    900 octas       180 circles

It is correct to assume that Pterosaurs are now available as mounts under certain restrictions? My character has been holding out on a mount until she can have one like Talad was riding on his appearance at the Hydlaa Plaza some cycles ago.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
No, I would expect that Pterosaurs will certainly stay reserved for the NPC hosted city transit organization.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador