Author Topic: Have Someone Buy Back Food Items in Gug  (Read 288 times)

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Have Someone Buy Back Food Items in Gug
« on: November 20, 2014, 02:03:44 am »
It would be really helpful if someone in Gug could buy back food and drink from players. One of the reasons I go out of my way to Oja is because I need to be able to get rid of the things I make to practice cooking. It would help with training cooking in the city if someone could buy back food ingredients, food preparations, alchemy preparations. While I appreciate donations, I'm up to my ears in sand cookies most of the time. Please let people be able to sell them. :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 03:20:29 am by Illysia »

jowifi

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Re: Have Someone Buy Back Food Items in Gug
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 06:38:07 pm »
Well, it is a Kran city.  They don't have much use for organic food.

Allelia buys both food and alchemy preparations.  Not as convenient as having someone in Gugrontid, but still closer than Ojaveda. 

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 06:48:41 pm »
It's cheaper to go to Hydlaa but technically  it's closer in Oja as the distance from Ptero to Orchibaly is closer. But maybe have someone have a quest somewhere that takes sand cookies will help with the overflow. @_@

bilbous

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 08:34:22 pm »
Sand cookies fail for not being made from sand. You could always wander over and stash them in the platinum crate, left of the former platinum mine. Stick them in picinic baskets and leave them at the doorsteps of the occupied guild houses around town. Fill up any empty containers you find that are not crafting equipment. Are there really that many people making sand cookies? I've never made even one with my 38 cooking and 44 baking.

Put up a notice that you cannot accept them as donations. Give them to alts that get out of town once in a while instead of making the trip yourself. Make a special dozen free sand cookies with every purchase

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 11:08:33 pm »
They are good for training baking so they are often made in large batches. However, sticking them in more places doesn't get rid of them. I don't mean to make them someone else's problem... unless someone is an NPC. XD

Eonwind

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 09:43:33 am »
I'll take a note about this, it's a game balance issue I noticed long ago but then I forgot :P I'll need to check also what settings thinks about this.

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2014, 12:17:42 pm »
Thank you. :thumbup: Crunchy Bread Pieces, although useful, also turn up in large quantities.