Author Topic: The Tailor  (Read 7548 times)

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: Commission Nine
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2014, 10:09:56 am »
This is a gem LOL. Remember to tuck, boys and girls.. tails can be rather unsightly when in Velnishi skin. :)

« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 10:18:04 am by Mariana Xiechai »

Candy

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: The Tailor
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2014, 06:28:36 pm »
So are furries/scalies canon now? Maybe we should have a convention. ;D
Role Play Preferences
[1: gossip] Glaciusor: There's now a guy in skimpy armor having war flashbacks about daemons. Have fun Hydlaa

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2014, 07:28:59 pm »
Outfit commissioned by: Demagul
Intended wearer: Demagul

Outfit description: This outfit was obviously made for a practitioner of crystal way. A vivid blue color makes up the tunic, and serves as the backdrop to a sort of artistry: the embroidery is extensive. A sight glyph is at the end of each sleeve, front and back. An energy glyph rests at the top of each sleeve. Stitched painstakingly into the torso are two opposing arrow glyphs, and at the tips of those still are light glyphs. They're all done in varying shades of off-white, so they gleam when the wearer moves.

The trousers are a silvery color, almost liquid-like. The color is transferred to the ends of the tunic's hem and sleeves. To complete the ensemble, there is a long cloak, cut just to hover above the ground comfortably. It drapes over both shoulders, the exterior a pale blue, the interior a dark azure. The clasp of the cloak is made of pure silver itself, and is carved in the likeness of a life glyph. The only addition to this outfit is a sash that can be tied about the waste, made of the same silky material as the pants.

Customer specifications: "I am a crystal way healer, and would like something professional looking for my status in the Knowledge Seeker's guild."

Demagul Riwe

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Demagul, Veirys, Fenoren, and more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2014, 04:47:11 pm »
Okay, that's even better than I expected. :) Can you design my clothes irl?  ;)

Candy

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2014, 05:11:24 pm »
iirc at least one active player is a seamstress :P
Role Play Preferences
[1: gossip] Glaciusor: There's now a guy in skimpy armor having war flashbacks about daemons. Have fun Hydlaa

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2014, 07:24:15 pm »
Outfit commissioned by: Zalya
Intended wearer: Zalya

Outfit description: This mask is made of durable fabric, treated to be stiff so it will mold easily to the face of a fenki. It leaves the nose free, but hides the structure of the rest of the face. Dyed in pinks and golds, it's very feminine, and the embroidery is an array of enkien-like detailing.

Character specifications: I'd like a mask that hides my face, with enkien detailing.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 07:25:51 pm by Mariana Xiechai »

Zalya

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2014, 11:34:55 pm »
Finally, my dream of becoming a professional wrestler has come true! Thank you so much Mari! I love it!
(23:25:58) Elady says: Zalya are you trying to eat a ruby?
Zalya's RP likes and Dislikes

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2014, 09:24:52 pm »
Intended wearer: Zalya

Outfit description: This outfit is two pieces. The top is a long tunic with sleeves that bell out at the ends. It's a light, pinkish color. There is a bodice built into the center with sturdy fabrics and lined with cloth-of-gold accents. These accents carry into the ends of the sleeves and the collar and hem of the tunic, spattered with geometrical patterns. The second part of the skirt, colored a slightly deeper, rosy shade, stretches to hover just above the wearer's feet. It's conservative but flashy, as the hem of the skirt boasts the same cloth-of-gold and geometrical pattern.

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2014, 07:58:40 pm »
Outfit commissioned by: Siteya
Intended wearer(s): Priestesses of the Daughters of Xiosia

Outfit description: No expenses were spared in the making of this outfit. It's a merging of coat and dress, made entirely of thick, yet soft warm fur that has been dyed entirely white. The skirt of the outfit is cut in layer upon layer of "petals" to resemble a snowbud. The "petals" start right beneath the breasts, designed to look like they flow out of the outfit's second piece: a metallic blue bodice. The bodice is embroidered with silver thread, and has another petal-like piece made of silver at its apex. It serves the purpose to increase the femininity of the outfit while still keeping it warm.

The sleeves are form fitted to the arms, and then have expansive trails of fabric at the ends. The ends of the sleeves, as well as the hood and neckline, are lined with fur that has been dyed a silvery color.

Siteya

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2014, 01:47:57 pm »
LOVE THIS GOWN!!!!! That is all. :)

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2014, 07:00:43 pm »
Intended wearer: Evirea

Outfit description: The exterior is made entirely of a clean, supple leather, the tunic being lighter than the trousers. The entire outfit is clearly made to fit closely and comfortably. The inside of the leather is lined in a thin layer of fur to make its seasonality flexible. The tunic itself is a sort of coat, the clasps in the front holding it closed, the collar slit slightly and then allowing the slit to carry around the back to allow for the wings of  a klyros. Silver stitching on the tunic, while not excessive, is curved in the shape of a klyran wing-tine, and the buckle on the thick leather belt is molded into klyran letters that spell the word "healer." The belt also comes with four sturdy, decently sized pouches, two in front and two in back.

All in all, it seems like a functional outfit made to cater to someone's profession.

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2014, 08:29:27 pm »
Outfit commissioned by: Lumi
Intended wearer: Lumi

Outfit description: There are two layers to this outfit. The first layer is a slightly lighter blue than the rest, consisting of a pair of pants that bell in the middle, and a long, trailing sleeved tunic. The sleeves of the tunic are embroidered with small, dark blue Dome glyphs.

The second layer of this tunic needs to be stepped into and clasped. The torso piece is short sleeved and opens completely to show the tunic underneath. A clasp at the wearer's waist is molded to look like a Bond glyph. The bond glyph motif carries on at the joining seam of the second layer, flowing out to the skirt piece, which boasts a stylized Wind glyph. The skirt has to be stepped into and the second layered shirt pulled up over the shoulders. Included in the second layer, which is really a sort of faux robe, is a hood. The apex of the hood is dotted with another silvery glyph, Sound.

All in all this is clearly another practitioner's outfit.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 08:32:28 pm by Mariana Xiechai »

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2014, 01:20:07 am »
LUMI!!!!! LUMI!!!! LUMI!!!!!!

Will you be at the Celebration of Xiosia this Sunday wearing this great robe???
RR
yer old pal  :sorcerer:
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

Lumi

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2014, 07:48:27 am »
 \\o// A dwarf mage robe, I am so happy !! Thank you Mariana  :-[

Roled I will be wearing this at aaaaaall the time XD I love it !! See you at Xiosia's ceremony in my shiny shiny new azure way mage robe  :sorcerer:
<*> The Way of the Hammer <*>

Dannae

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2014, 11:58:35 pm »

Had to try a quick sketch of a DOX Priestess wearing the new outfit designed by Selicree  :flowers:
TY Mari!