Author Topic: Nabilia's Trial  (Read 757 times)

Celroc Amaul

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Nabilia's Trial
« on: February 16, 2015, 08:08:31 pm »
Hi all, I haven't been able to catch some of the people who wished to be involved in this event in-game.  So, I thought I'd post the details here:

We're hoping to have the trial on 3/13/2015 @ 7:30 PM PST.  I am sorry for the short notice. 

Thanks everyone,

Celroc
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 10:38:32 pm by Celroc Amaul »

Prreta

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Re: Nabilia's Trial
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 10:31:36 am »
I'll be there!

gonger

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 03:33:49 pm »
Hi all, I haven't been able to catch some of the people who wished to be involved in this event in-game.  So, I thought I'd post the details here:

We're hoping to have the trial on Friday, Feb 20th at 5:30 PM PST.  I am sorry for the short notice.  Please let me know if this time won't work for you as well, and we can try to look into options to reschedule.

Hi Celroc,

What about a short summary of what this is about? I have no idea what you are talking about... :-)

Thanks,

Gonger.

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 03:42:24 pm »
Is this a legitimate trial in the law house?
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2015, 04:30:01 pm »
yadda yadda

Hi Celroc,

What about a short summary of what this is about? I have no idea what you are talking about... :-)

Thanks,

Gonger.

Attend the event, find out yourself! Mau! Didi mau!

"It's all fun and games until someone stabs someone else in the eye."

gonger

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 05:19:55 pm »

Sure I will try to attend. But you know, normally when there is a trial there is also a reason for the trial, and that is what my post was about.

Celroc Amaul

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2015, 07:54:00 pm »

Sure I will try to attend. But you know, normally when there is a trial there is also a reason for the trial, and that is what my post was about.

Hiya Gonger, sure, I can give a quick summary:

Nabilia Atamar (or Advana, as some may know her last name prior to marriage) is accused of slandering Celroc Charmamaul, the common death of Prreta Charmamaul, and the attempted common death of Ziljhi (sorry, don't know his last name), among other charges.  Witnesses will gather to give testimony and there will be a jury to decide the judgement (as I understand it). 

And Volki, yes, it will be a legitimate, public trial.  I assume it will be in the law house, although it is up to the GMs involved to determine the location that makes the most sense.

Everyone is welcome to attend the trial.  Even if you just want to show up and see what it's about :-D

Thanks!

Celroc

*Edit:  It looks like we may have to reschedule it.  The time posted earlier may not work well for some of the people involved.  Sorry for the inconvenience everyone, and I will update the post as soon as I have the new time!*
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 07:55:54 pm by Celroc Amaul »

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2015, 11:07:13 pm »
Will you post the logs? I won't be able to be there since I'm banned.  8)
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

Celroc Amaul

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2015, 10:37:51 pm »
Hi all, looks like the new date will be Friday, March 13th, 2015 @ 7:30 PST.  Sorry for all the delays!

Logs probably can be posted :-)

Celroc A

Donari Tyndale

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2015, 12:12:02 pm »
As far as I know, slander and attempted murder are not illegal under the Octarchial Decree?

Eonwind

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2015, 04:19:42 am »
As far as I know, slander and attempted murder are not illegal under the Octarchial Decree?
I guarantee it's not exactly legal  8)

gonger

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2015, 11:33:59 am »

We're hoping to have the trial on 3/13/2015 @ 7:30 PM PST.  I am sorry for the short notice. 

Hello Celroc,

A further reminder a day or two before would have been a good idea. And why not contact a GM to have the event appear on the Events website? This has the further advantage that because of the countdown there are no time zone problems. Most people do not know what "7:30 PM PST" corresponds to in their time zone, but pretty much everybody should get along with "Time before the event starts: x Days, y Hours".

Greetings, Gonger.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2015, 04:36:19 pm »
Assumed that your OS clock is set up correctly, so that JavaScript knows your timezone.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Celroc Amaul

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2015, 02:51:44 am »
Gonger, you are right.  I'm sorry about that.  I should have posted a reminder, and asked if the GMs could put it on the calendar.  I'm still learning, you could say ;)

As requested, logs for the trial may be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B215viVDzUDATlAxaFBxeTlYZ2s/view?usp=sharing

Celroc