Author Topic: Goodbye for now  (Read 1113 times)

Demagul Riwe

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Demagul, Veirys, Fenoren, and more...
    • View Profile
Goodbye for now
« on: June 12, 2015, 07:18:01 am »
Well, it's that time of year that I have to say my goodbyes for the summer. Demagul has now vanished from the sanatorium for IC reasons, to appear again in the fall with some pretty epic RP. Feel free to worry about him ICly and maybe even talk about him or unsuccessfully search for him...  :detective: This really was a great year on PS, and I can't wait to see you all again in the fall. I hope all of you have a FABULOUS summer, and I'll be sure to check the forums to keep an eye on you. So anyway, goodbye for now!

:love: *virtual group hug!*  :flowers:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 07:19:58 am by Demagul Riwe »

Tidebringer

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • A wanderer at heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye for now
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 10:15:14 am »
Goodbye for now, Demagul!
I'll try to keep my RP forums up to date for you! :flowers:
I hope I can catch this epic RP. ;)

EDIT: I hope I wasn't the cause of his hospitalization. If he's the patient, that is.
Otherwise, I still hope I wasn't the cause. ;)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 11:50:21 pm by Tidebringer »
Buy some goods, sell some bads, at the Weekly Hydlaa Market!
You might know me as Fesara Fuhay: Herbalist, Scribe, and Aspiring Healer ;)

Jilerel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
See you
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 10:52:27 am »
See you !

Donari Tyndale

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 05:32:12 pm »
We'll miss Veirys, too.

Pierre

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 07:00:54 pm »
See you, Demagul, have a great summer  :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

Donari what is up with that sig?  Where is the VANITY one?  I'm so disappointed in your choices.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2015, 03:59:46 am »
Good to know it is just a vacation. Enjoy your time away, and enjoy your return.

* Erelenga bows while shaking hands

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Zunna

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2015, 06:46:16 am »
Good summer Demagul and see you  :flowers:

Demagul Riwe

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2015, 11:54:06 am »
To build up suspense for Dem's grand entrance in the fall, I might post some updates on his condition and life stuck in his mental realm on occasion. Also, do let me know if anyone tries to search for his body. I just might be able to tell you some clues for your character to find (on a private message, of course.) Demagul may be missing, but he'd better not go forgotten!

Tidebringer

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • A wanderer at heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2015, 12:04:50 pm »
Demagul may be missing, but he'd better not go forgotten!
Never! He's gotten pretty entangled in at least one of my RPs... :)
Buy some goods, sell some bads, at the Weekly Hydlaa Market!
You might know me as Fesara Fuhay: Herbalist, Scribe, and Aspiring Healer ;)

Demagul Riwe

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Demagul's RP Teasers
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2015, 09:55:37 am »
Update on Demagul: His trail may be growing cold, but the action hasn't even begun. Here's a brief little teaser of what the life of Demagul is like now.

The tower slowly began to crumble, but the rubble didn't float this time. As he looked around the blank, white sky of his mental realm, Demagul could see the once hovering blocks and stones beginning to drift towards the ground. In one direction was the door to the house. Shelter, perhaps, but it was more likely that the second floor would be more dangerous than the outside. As for the first floor, he dared not even think about what lurked in there.
  In the other direction, there was a large pile of rubble. Some grey stones, the occasional white block, and plenty of broken, unrecognizable artifacts. Looking up to the sky again, he could see the falling debris picking up pace, and he knew very well that he would have to make a move soon. With a quick glance to the pile, he sprinted towards the house.
   "Oh no, my kin, don't go in there. Not if you want to survive, that is" Echoed an oddly familiar voice. Demagul froze. He hadn't heard another voice in what felt like years. There was the shadow from before, but she had disappeared some time ago. "Who are you, stranger?" Demagul demanded, summoning all the boldness that he could muster.
   "I'm your only hope of surviving in here. My name is...hm...yes, it's Riwe."
   Demagul clenched his fists. "It's your first n-name that I ask for. If you t-truly are...f-family, show yourself!"
   "I will...once I have a face to show you. Believe it or not, Dem, I haven't spoken a word in my life; until today, that is. And my name, you ask?" The voice laughed coldly, but without any hostility. "It's my first name that gives you your last. If we're lucky, I'm the only of your kin that you'll ever have to meet. Now then, let's get started."
   With a sigh, Demagul listened. Riwe clearly wasn't the shadow from before, but he certainly seemed familiar in some way. The only way to learn was to listen and play along, something that Demagul had nearly mastered by then.

I'll try to keep posting little teasers like this, but they won't be anywhere near consistent. As soon as I get back, the RP can get started for people to join. I hope you enjoyed reading this, and I miss you all so much! :love: I hope you're all having great summers!

Demagul Riwe

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
One Week More!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2015, 08:47:03 pm »
Good news, my friends! It's official that I'll be getting a laptop on Tuesday, a week from today! I honestly have no idea how I survived this long without Planeshift, but I'm at the final stretch of the pain! I can't wait to see you all IG!  :D

Eonwind

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2015, 02:50:11 am »
Welcome back!  \\o//

Tuathanach

• Associate Developer
  • Hydlaa Citizen
  • Arch Chancellor of the Knowledge Seekers
    • View Profile
    • Knowledge seekers
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2015, 07:05:28 am »
excellent news :)
Shindroks Crater Project Wiki
Interested contact Myself or Zunna.
We are contactable ingame, by PM or on Discord

Demagul Riwe

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2015, 03:09:54 pm »
* Demagul Riwe will start the download in a few hours because it always takes forever on macs for some reason

Demagul Riwe

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2015, 07:49:39 pm »
annnddddd internet problems...of course  :@#\