Author Topic: Is Yliakum always so crazy?  (Read 367 times)

Kodron

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Is Yliakum always so crazy?
« on: January 16, 2017, 07:57:49 am »
After the eventful day Kodron sits down to think about what happened. Market was busy, but fruitful. Getting swarmed by tells, main, trade and inventory sure takes it toll but it was worth it. But then there was murder. And apparently a lot of commotion - realized this only afterwards since the flood of chat was just so large :-[

After the market finally calmed down the guards started shouting about some maulber invasion or something. Kra's not really a warrior so was naturally a little confused. Okay, let's carry on the day. Wait, is that a trepor wandering the streets of Hydlaa?

Is Yliakum always such a crazy place?

Though I must admit it's charming in it's own way. Haven't been here for long yet - but looking forward to meet each and every one of you!

Izzabella

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Outlaws
Re: Is Yliakum always so crazy?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 09:54:59 am »
Some days are crazier than others.

I might be to blame for some  of the craziness (But not yesterday I was away!) I'll see what I can do to raise the bar for you and make it more crazy however ;)

The trepor theoretically should not be inside the gates but sometimes the mobs sneak in, be thankful it was a peaceful one this time.

I loved your recall of the day, I was unable to log on most of the day but had heard of some of the things you mentioned from others but I like the way you cleverly sum it all up!

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 12:04:23 pm »
Was the trepor greeting people? That's Frank. :thumbup: He drops by sometimes.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 12:06:08 pm by Illysia »

Kodron

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 02:37:49 pm »
I'll see what I can do to raise the bar for you and make it more crazy however ;)

Instant karma. I had hoped coming here would lead to something good  :). Makes me wonder what exactly you're up to...

@Illysia All the trepors I've met have greeted me. I also could have attacked this one, like the others in the wild. So I guess it's a mob?

Emaline

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Citizen
  • Game Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 03:21:12 pm »
Yes. It is a mob. Some are friendly and don't attack you aggresisvly unless you attack them first. While there are some however that are more hostile and don't greet you but try and eat you.
I'm very responsible, whenever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.

Any Event idea find us on IRC #ps-event
Problem Ingame use IRC: #Planeshift-gmtalk

Kodron

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2017, 04:22:34 pm »
Ah, but could they digest kran? I guess they'll try it anyway  ;D