Author Topic: {Completed - For Now} Deep Disquiet  (Read 274 times)

Uadjet

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
{Completed - For Now} Deep Disquiet
« on: April 22, 2017, 10:37:52 pm »
Something is unsettling the people of Hydlaa. Can the players find the source and return peace to the city?

« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 07:42:50 pm by Uadjet »

Aeghiss

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Hopefully my English grammar is flawless.
    • View Profile
Re: {Upcoming April 29} Deep Disquiet
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 04:04:56 am »
Hi Uadjet. What about giving us the hour at which this event and the following are going to happen ? ;)
Aeghiss Rubinhertz, Ynnwn student at the University of Yliakum.
Melodria Palir, Enkidukai would-be Graalahkam-maarhe.

Emaline

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Citizen
  • Game Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 12:27:39 pm »
Keep an eye on the events page for these to show up. And we may be running several of these twice that day depending on player interest and GM stamina.
I'm very responsible, whenever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.

Any Event idea find us on IRC #ps-event
Problem Ingame use IRC: #Planeshift-gmtalk

Emaline

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Citizen
  • Game Master
    • View Profile
I'm very responsible, whenever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.

Uadjet

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 07:42:28 pm »
We had two good groups run this event this weekend who were willing to investigate the mysterious sounds. We had guesses of enormous creatures, seismic shocks in the Crystal itself, and so forth.

They headed down to the sewers to see what was up.

After some searching they came to the gobbles...

who didnt' seem to want to talk about the noises. After some persistence, they came clean:

Yeah, not so much with the dire monsters or cataclysmic seismic events. Gobble drumming. I'm fairly sure nobody saw that one coming.  :devil:

After some discussion, the group decided to find the gobbles a quieter instrument, so that the people of Hydlaa wouldn't be alarmed by the constant noises. A quick trip to Hydlaa East found an instrument merchant who was able to provide the adventurers with some tamborines.

The Gobbles seemed to enjoy them, so the problem seems to be resolved. Never know what might happen in the future, now that the Gobbles are aware of other instruments.

Oh, and one player discovered that going AFK during event can lead to...oddness. Mairon was conscripted into the first Gobble rock band:

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2017, 09:02:59 pm »
Yeah, not so much with the dire monsters or cataclysmic seismic events. Gobble drumming. I'm fairly sure nobody saw that one coming.  :devil:

After some discussion, the group decided to find the gobbles a quieter instrument, so that the people of Hydlaa wouldn't be alarmed by the constant noises. A quick trip to Hydlaa East found an instrument merchant who was able to provide the adventurers with some tamborines.

Ha! ;D Well, more than likely the residents will have a new kind of noise problem. Maybe it won't carry so far this time.

Emaline

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Citizen
  • Game Master
    • View Profile
Re: {Completed - For Now} Deep Disquiet
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2017, 10:58:22 pm »
I like Uadjet's story line so I'll just post the link to my facebook that has all of the screenshots I took.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=283083442141486&id=100013194977804

gonger

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2017, 04:48:29 am »
Oh, and one player discovered that going AFK during event can lead to...oddness. Mairon was conscripted into the first Gobble rock band:

After The Byrds and The Animals, now - The Gobbles!
Somebody proposed to have them play in YANCA (which could need some action...). That might be a fun event!

Deep Disquiet was great fun to everybody. It does not always take some drama and action to have good entertainment!

Once again, thanks to everybody involved.

Gonger