Author Topic: Player event: Lost in Yliakum  (Read 597 times)

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Player event: Lost in Yliakum
« on: November 25, 2023, 10:06:25 am »
Hi fellow adventurers!

The summoning glyph is still in the process to summon our beloved GM's Uadjet's new mightily powerful PSUnreal client running machine. (For what else would you use a computer anyway  ;D)

But fear not, adventures can still be had!

Already last week we had a nice player event: Daevaorn's Yliakum Quiz: https://www.hydlaaplaza.com/PlaneShift/smf/index.php?topic=43722.0

And this evening, usual time, there is another little player event: Lost In Yliakum.

It has been heard that it might start at the Stonehead Tavern in Gugrontid...

Best of luck and success for you, Uadjet, to obtain your new QC[1]. Looking forward for exploring new realms and mastering new challenges in new adventures as soon as you are back!

[1] Quantum Computer
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 10:15:26 am by Damola »
Love,
Damola

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Player event: Lost in Yliakum
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2023, 10:08:49 am »
And finally I found out why I could not post some posts and it gave a database error.

The rule is simple: Thou shalt not write UTF-8 chars in forum posts.
Love,
Damola

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2023, 05:09:20 am »
Fellow adventurers!

There is quite the opportunity for a sequel to this. Yet not today. I won't be online. And it would benefit greatly from GM support. It would really be better to do the sequel once a GM is around.

But in case you like to help a young woman to find her parents, I am sure we can do a sequel to that once either Uadjet has a working PC again or another GM likes to step in.

I might post a summary of what happened in the first installment of this story at another time. So that those who did not have the opportunity to attend can learn about it.

Anyway, I suggest you just go online on Saturday at usual event time anyway. I likely will be online the next Saturday again. I am sure someone can come up with something and if not, you can still explore some area or whatever. I hope, Uadjet, you have new powerful PC soon! One that can run 10 clients at the same time or more.  ;D
Love,
Damola

gonger

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2023, 03:42:27 pm »
Hi Damola,

Uadjet is back, so just drop him a line or two...

Greetings,

Gonger