Author Topic: Words of the Father  (Read 912 times)

Zaylik

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Words of the Father
« on: March 12, 2002, 10:09:00 am »
Taken from the scrolls of Father Zaylik Deymor concernng prophecies of the sixth epoc.

It has been many days since i began my meditations .To purify myself before the seeking . I fasted and prayed as I always do. Ths time was a bit different though as it is the first time a vision came to me concerning the future of Yliakum.

It began much like a dream . I was standing upon a great precipiece overlooking the city.The people appeared to be very small from the height.From my vantage point I could see an imense city.

It was just before dawn if time in a dream means much I could see the Azure sun as it coaxed more rays out and over the Temple of Laanx from up above.

Everything seemed so peaceful and i felt a great feeling at being a part of it.Then a great roar echoed from below that sent a shiver down my spine.Peering down I saw a Golden Beast of great beauty and strength.It came rising out of the Caverns terrible and awesome to behold.It\'s jaws opened wide and row upon row of teeth were seen.
It came forward and began to feed on Yliakum.Smaller beasts of various colors and sizes strove to push it away that they too might feed.But it merely turned its head and a great arc flames shot out blazing away all who stood before it in its hunger.

The Crimson Brotherhood          

Zaylik

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Words of The Father
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2002, 11:31:32 am »
I awoke from my meditation very concerned.What could this mean for the future of Yliakum? What manner of beast was this? Did it foretell the doom of Yliakum?

I retreated to my study after a short meal breaking my fast.To study and learn what i might .For a time I studied the anchient texts searching among the grimores of knowledge for clues.
I found that the beast was a great wyrm. The wryms were a great power unto themselves.
As I studied another text of anchient Prophecies the words lept into my mind

In the days of the sixth epoc within the hollow realm a Golden dragon shall come to devour the chosen of the gods.The wyrm shall appear as a protecter before the people.And they shall follow it to the doom of Yliakum.

I was amazed at what I saw and for a time i dreamed .

The Crimson Brotherhood          

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2002, 11:52:56 am »
coool but this should be in the rp forum

whitti

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2002, 01:59:15 pm »
Done! :P

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2002, 05:31:37 am »
lol

I forgot U are god on this forum U have the power to do things like that.

wolfman

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2002, 01:21:23 pm »
look at the spammer spam some ass kissin\'. goin for forum god are we ninkwi?

\"Manchmal erhielten Sie, durch die Risse zu lachen, l?cheln durch die Schmerz, damit Sie durch die sorge leben k?nnen.\"

gwydion2

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2002, 01:01:17 am »
Waw, that\'s a really good one.

MagiBountyHunter

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Yep
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2002, 11:22:52 am »
It ws impressive i enjoyed it. Have u wrote anymore because if u have i want to read them too. :D

OutKast Tha Profet

Death is only the beginning you dont want to know the rest.:evil:
\"Hunt This\"
Secondary Leader of \"TOB\"