Author Topic: Star Wreck 6  (Read 278 times)

kyp14

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Star Wreck 6
« on: December 14, 2003, 05:28:35 am »
This is rather funny bunch of movies called star wreck which you can download of the internet.

and there just about to release there latest offering Star Wreck 6 In The Pirkining.

Star Wreck 6 from the screens I\'ve seen has holllywood type speacil effects,and is a  feature length film.

All the Star Wreck films are free to download of the web.

They mainly rip off Star Trek but Star Wreck 6 is aiming at being a movie anyone could enjoy and not just die hard sci fi fans who watch Star Trek.

The movie is done in finish, don\'t be put of by this as mostly it adds to the humour.

Star Wreck 6 is about to be released you can download the trailer at  www.starwreck.com

« Last Edit: December 14, 2003, 05:31:47 am by kyp14 »

Zaknafein

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2003, 11:57:53 am »
The movies don\'t seem to be very funny. The name is strange, the characters are weired, and the layout is just abnormal.

kyp14

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2003, 09:37:16 pm »
Well you have to have seen at least one Star Trek film to get half the jokes as most of the characters are ripping somone from them of.

I my self have never seen a complete Star Trek film myself, don\'t really like em but I enjoyed Star Wreck Lost Contact (there last film) because I\'ve seen the start of Star Trek First Contact so I got most of the jokes.

Although I missed A whole bunch that my freind who\'s dad really likes Star Trek picked up.

The new Star Wreck which is what I\'m talking about should be aimed at a more general Audience and so hopefully you won\'t have to have seen a bunch of Star Trek films to get the jokes.

So I\'ll say this now If you havn\'t seen a Star Trek film don\'t bother watching these as you most likely won\'t get it.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2003, 09:39:08 pm by kyp14 »