Author Topic: DOMINION Empire  (Read 1941 times)

_Drezz_

• Traveller
    • View Profile
DOMINION Empire
« on: January 24, 2004, 03:34:18 am »
Whats up ppl :)

Just wanted to list our organization here.  Our members probably won\'t start joining  until combat has been implemented, so if you\'d like some info about us you can take a look at our website.

DOMINION Empire

Also feel free to contact myself or our admin staff.

Drezz@hawaii.rr.com
DOMINION@hawaii.rr.com

Elegrand

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2004, 09:32:59 am »
Wow, nice site! Although I read the goals page, it still isn\'t clear to me what purpose this guild has.
Captain Elegrand Orden Mornak at your service!

Journeyman in Ordo Illuminatis
http://www.illuminatis.tk

Savion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2004, 09:39:37 am »
Sorry, but Planeshift already has total game dominators (the Cabal). You are a little late on the concept ;).

Although, domination is not just one man\'s sport. If you fancy an alliance of sorts, you should talk to Auran

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2004, 09:51:03 am »
they are just as much late on this concept as cabal is :rolleyes:
there were guilds with goal of domination long (and by long I mean LONG) before cabal was created. And the more guilds want domination the merrier ;)
AKA Skald

Annah

• Veteran
    • View Profile
- Dark Alliance -
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2004, 04:00:15 pm »
Well, your ideas are good, but there are already powerful guilds that already did that ... you surely have 13 y.o. and your web site looks like it was made by a 10 y.o. kid in 10 min. hmm ... very promising :D
 Let\'s bet. I think they will last for 3 days :P
- Black Order -

seperot

• Veteran
  • :G
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2004, 04:41:49 pm »
yea there are powerfull guilds around...but theres some guilds that hold on with little or no members griping to the past like a granny refusing to go to a nursing home. they should go they have no real use anymore but they just refuse. oh i got side tracked there sorry gl with the guild :D

Annah

• Veteran
    • View Profile
- Dark Alliance -
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2004, 04:50:16 pm »
Grr ... :D
 If you must know, all the members shown on the Black Order site are active, and I finished with the \"griping to the past like a granny\" and I started to recruit new guys ... they\'re like 1/day. :D
 And soon, Black Order will be reorganized, from scratch.
- Black Order -

Davis

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2004, 06:21:45 pm »
Originally posted by Annah
Well, your ideas are good, but there are already powerful guilds that already did that ... you surely have 13 y.o. and your web site looks like it was made by a 10 y.o. kid in 10 min. hmm ... very promising :D

Annah, just **** off and give them a chance. I, for one, like the site. If you\'re just going to go around flaming new guilds for no reason, then just shut your mouth before someone slugs it. At least give good reasons, instead of this ****.

Xordan

• Crystal Space Developer
  • Forum Addict
  • For God and the Empire
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2004, 06:24:18 pm »
Well said Davis....
Good luck to your guild _Drezz_

Axsyrus

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2004, 07:07:36 pm »
Originally posted by Elegrand
Wow, nice site! Although I read the goals page, it still isn\'t clear to me what purpose this guild has.

Originally posted by Davis
Annah, just **** off and give them a chance. I, for one, like the site.

Are we looking at different sites here?? it\'s even crappier then mirth\'s \"old\" website  8o
Black text on black bg, it took an hour to load the 2mb \"intro\" wich I still don\'t know what it was and I can\'t find any guild info at all there...

so Annah, I\'ll take the bet and go for 2 days as I haven\'t seen any member of that guild post here anymore :D

Axsyrus the Azure - Ruler of the Winds
Member of The Arcane Order\'s Council

faldrok

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2004, 07:58:34 pm »
Originally posted by Annah

Hmm, doesn\'t that sound a little familiar; Annah said that about the Blitzers and we are still here. :D I don\'t know if this guild will make it though......but if I did bet, 2 weeks would be my guess. :P

EDIT: Oh yea, the site isn\'t that good as it has no information. Pretty cool designs and stuff, but no info.!!!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2004, 08:02:53 pm by faldrok »

Davis

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2004, 08:03:59 pm »
Originally posted by Axsyrus
Are we looking at different sites here?? it\'s even crappier then mirth\'s \"old\" website  8o
Black text on black bg, it took an hour to load the 2mb \"intro\" wich I still don\'t know what it was and I can\'t find any guild info at all there...

Did you bother going past the intro?

Didn\'t think so.

Axsyrus

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2004, 08:34:01 pm »
did you read what I said??

I will quote myself..

\"Black text on black bg\", this is about the site NOT the so called \"intro\", although the intro could have black text on black background too as i didn\'t see shit..

\" I can\'t find any guild info at all there\" this is again about the site.. i didn\'t  expect any guild info in the intro(although i did expect more then what i got after loading 2mb..).

EDIT: oh yeah, did I mention the site is made for 1280 x 1024, nobody uses this resolution.. Try making it a bit more accesible to people with normal computers. and I will also tell you, I myself do use 1280 x 1024 but it still doesn\'t fit in the screen, can you imagine what it would look like at 800x600??
« Last Edit: January 24, 2004, 08:36:52 pm by Axsyrus »

Axsyrus the Azure - Ruler of the Winds
Member of The Arcane Order\'s Council

Davis

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2004, 08:58:06 pm »
I saw white text on a black and orange background, and found guild info.

Oh yeah, I looked at it again, and this time, I heard background music. I now consider the site crap. Get rid of the bg music.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2004, 08:58:54 pm by Davis »

druke

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2004, 08:58:24 pm »
what do you mean by no one uses 1280 X 1024?

my how times have changed.....