Author Topic: Racial Movement Rates  (Read 205 times)

Ald'Amun Dungeonrunner

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Racial Movement Rates
« on: February 16, 2004, 05:03:50 pm »
I was wondering if this has been implemented and, if not, when. For example dwarves will move slower than say Xacha simply because of their short legs...I\'m not sure if Kran would move quickly, probably so because they are so strong and large...Apparently Klyros have light body frames and move quickly, so the same would probably be true for Enkidukai...

^Made by jcterminal

Saphire

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 07:16:29 pm »
im sure that this\'ll be put in - it\'d only make sense to see a Dwarf going at a slower speed then a Enkidukai.

Hey, maybe Enkidukai could get down on all fours and run like a cheetah! 8)
Precious and beutiful, it is happy. The only time when it is not is when it is in a shape of a tear.

Ald'Amun Dungeonrunner

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2004, 07:21:31 pm »
That would be an excellent addition...They could also factor in the character\'s strength and agility into their speed...

^Made by jcterminal

Axsyrus

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2004, 07:46:09 pm »
All races already have different animations while walking,I\'m not sure about their actual speed, but I think the animation alone is already enough.

and someone already mentioned the thing about enkidukai walking on four legs before, there build does not alow this.. (they\'re humanoids, they\'re build the same ways as humans, only with catlike characteristics).

Axsyrus the Azure - Ruler of the Winds
Member of The Arcane Order\'s Council