Author Topic: Vulgarity in games  (Read 754 times)

snow_RAveN

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2004, 07:58:51 am »
Dance Dance rev is a stupid game in arcards
strangly i still love thoese million to 1 odds little air plane shooting games its a test of speed and hand eye cordination its good clean fun :]
theres a strange satifaction to me when i dodge that endless stream of fire and shoot back at on commin horde of npcs
usually each year round 5 games make it to my hard-drive cause i don\'t want to waste my time on crap (blizzard games make it automaticaly )

game with lots of boobs are usually considered :P however the game play of these games are usually lousy and are left alone
Originally posted by DepthBlade
I am not as good as you with posting totally random pointless things that neither are relative or make any sense.

Fantasyfiend

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2004, 04:55:25 pm »
Oh.

I\'m sorry Kiern. I really didn\'t realize you were kidding. If I had, I wouldn\'t have been such an ass. Again, sorry.

The reasons games with knockers (Not Joanna Dark boobs. I\'m talking the silicon stuffed pillows) suck, is usually because the spent so much time programming the boobs to bounce just right, or the sun to glisten on their sweaty bodies perfectly, that play control is usually forgotten. IE, Dead or Alive: Beach Volleyball.

Now, that\'s not -entirely- a bad thing. To be fair to games like \'Sexy Beach 2\' and \'DOA: VB\'; They have really good graphics and effects. However, the draw is that they got considerably unrealistic in breast size. If those boobs were really like that, the girls of DOA:VB could not jump that high with quickly spiralling and landing on their faces.

Bouncing breast physics don\'t bother me. Hey, that adds realism. With computer capacity now, why shouldn\'t we? Hair effects in the wind as well. However, while they super-emphasized that, they left out the \"GAME\" part.

But it comes down to this.

Who Cares?

I finally figured it out. Games are for entertainment. If I like getting my groove on at the bowling alley in front of strangers, it\'s my 50 cents. If a guy is hard on his luck for a big busted, small minded girl whose only purpose in life is to tickle his fancy (and other things....) then \'Sexy Beach\' is the game for him.

This is how I can justify playing GTA. Cause I\'m a nice guy.

I get tired of being polite. How better to live out some aggression than being a horriffic example of human life? It gets some tension out. As, I suppose, it does for anyone else playing games that disregard gaming, in favour of sex.

Really, Harvest Moon isn\'t as much of a game, or Pokemon Snap. Harvest Moon was great. So was Pokemon Snap actually. There\'s potential for a good Gamecube game there.

Anyway, play what you want. Me, I\'ll be killing pimps for their money and using said money to buy guns to hold up a store and get more money with.