Author Topic: The Incensio Tenebrae  (Read 9789 times)

seperot

• Veteran
  • :G
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2004, 04:59:11 am »
I best take the time now to announce im removing my alt Frostmorn from the cabal as i have no use for him anymore. all know things about cabal wont be splayed out over the fourms...(unless needed to ;) ) understandably CoL will be throwsing sticks at me if i dont explain.... Frostmorn was created while i was still in LW in my not knowingness of enraged\'s loserness then when rangers where formed and frostmorn had no purpose i kept him for 99% of the time inactive just enugh to let you know he lived.. then took the oppertunity when the cabal skiped in to town like frilly school girls they are (and others in the rangers had fail)  to put in Frostmorn since having a hystory on a char is much better then claiming to be a newbie...eventually auran whanted me to join...me refusing i told him about frostmorn insted andturned my whould be spy into an alt char which untill now i\'ve been useing....i was little halp to the cabal in spying since for the most part i totaly refused to do insted helped out in other areas. Finnaly me thinks Saint nuke should take my place as darkblade :)

also if it makes you feel any less worried i was fairly tight liped about the whole thing about anyones secrites...only AO council knew about frostmorn cause axie sucks -.-
« Last Edit: May 14, 2004, 05:00:45 am by seperot »

TheTaintedSoul

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2004, 05:11:15 am »
OOC: Interesting :). Could become one of the greater guilds in town. I urge cabali to change sides since this guild really seems into rp.
Good luck sep :)
BTW what does IC and OOC stand for?

IC:
Leave me in peace and we might work together someday.
Search for problems with me or any other member of ashes and you shall find it.
If your opponent is willing to die for his cause, he and you have the same goal set in mind.

Kiva

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2004, 05:45:38 am »
Out of character and In character.

And yes, well... Right. Good luck I guess.
\"Somewhere over the rainbow...\"

lynx_lupo

• Veteran
  • Sorbus aria!
    • View Profile
    • Linux pri nas
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2004, 05:53:14 am »
funny funny. Attempt number ?

And who wrote that? :P transparent

good luck to you anyway, you will serve greater plans finely. :)
"Amor sceleratus habendi"- Ovid
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you eat them." -Godzilla

Kada-El

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2004, 06:48:14 am »
Good luck with the guild Sep, looking good so far! (In a bad and evil way of course ;))

Not so sure about the pink colourscheme in the forum though. I thought I\'d mistakenly entered the Care Bare Happy Fun and Love forum :P ;)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2004, 06:48:48 am by Kada-El »

Jehoel

• Traveller
    • View Profile
A bit of good here, a dash of evil there; A recipe for great roleplay
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2004, 07:36:46 am »
(ooc)

I normally don\'t post in the guild forums very often, but this one caught my eye.  Looks like a promising guild for all you evil-doers out there.  Good luck!

seperot

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2004, 08:40:15 am »
ooc: care...bear.....o.o  next person to say that get a swift meeting with my katana o.O dorb will fix them i hope more red...blood red me things...yea

lynx: you make so little sence...i worry

Jehoel thanks for posting then nice to see we can catch peoples eye :)

Ic: your claims are meaningless your guilds worthless you can do nothing to stop the coming pain your so called heros will succum to fear and betrayal.

ooc again: oh yea recruitment....you can applie and we\'ll look into it but not everyone who dose applie will get in..picky but not too much :)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2004, 08:43:07 am by seperot »

Jehoel

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2004, 09:08:01 am »
(ooc)

Heh... Moogie leading a good guild, and Seperot leading an evil guild.  I knew they were up to something.  ;)

elscouta

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2004, 09:36:22 am »
(ooc) Good luck with it. Another alt made public it seems :rolleyes:
(ic) Bleh, chaotic evil can do nothing but destroy itself.
High Loremaster of the Arcane Order.

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2004, 09:40:26 am »
Chaotic evil characters are often naught more than imbeciles :rolleyes:

But seing as we share some of the same goals, your fiendish nature is a welcome sight amongst the flibbertigibbets and meshuggeners around here :P

seperot

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2004, 09:58:15 am »
ooc: we havent actually announced our alingment just letting people presume :) we\'ll decide on a alingment when we\'re all around >.> also the care bear feel has been delt with and is no longer there
« Last Edit: May 14, 2004, 10:00:47 am by seperot »

Altharion

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2004, 10:28:01 am »
Originally posted by Jehoel
(ooc)

Heh... Moogie leading a good guild, and Seperot leading an evil guild.  I knew they were up to something.  ;)

Aliathi is more of a religion/church then a guild  ;)

and Aliathi really doesn\'t mingle into guild affairs etc so seperot leading an evil guild shouldn\'t be a problem.

seperot

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2004, 10:49:04 am »
dorb you forgot your ic there :P

and it was xalthar not xordan tuna brains

TheRedMonk

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
eh
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2004, 11:07:13 am »
And who was saying my work was queerlike, that person should be punished and locked up in the deepest cellar, rotting away while the rats eat your intestants out.
ehhh...Kada said that. :D You better watch your tone when you speak to the lady mister ;) ...or the SAMURAI PIZZA CATS will come and get you...
« Last Edit: May 14, 2004, 11:14:49 am by TheRedMonk »

Kada-El

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2004, 11:27:39 am »
Hehe, my apologies oh evil one, I wouldn\'t want to spend an eternity rotting with the rats in your cellar (unless you keep it nicely stocked with fine wine and ale of course :))), but I did have your interests at heart you know. You wouldn\'t want people going there and getting the wrong idea now would you? ;)

Also, I\'m quite attached to my intestines, so could you just leave them where they are for now please.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2004, 11:29:20 am by Kada-El »