Author Topic: !n00b Alert!  (Read 548 times)

Kry

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
!n00b Alert!
« on: June 10, 2004, 10:35:08 pm »
Uhh ohh another n00b...

hi everyone how are all of us today :)

im in game as Krynox...

Im new to this game and just got done reading the FAQ before i got started posting....

I also Play Shattered Galaxy as TheCandyMan on the faction Uprising check it out at www.sgalaxy.com it has a free version and i can get you into a good regiment ;)

Plz plz say hi to me in the game cuz as i am just starting in am alittle sheepish and socialy cutting myself off from everyone...

P.S. if any other noobs are skimming for answers read the 45 questions thing i found it extreamly helpful... and also i couldnt find this... is there a noob guild i could join?

Ghostslayer

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 11:12:38 pm »
Hi Kry and welcome to Planeshift!

Good to hear you read the FAQ, you are a step ahead of most of the new people to the game ;)
Try not to be sheepish in game, there are usually several nice people online that will be willing to chat :)

And no, there is no noob guild.  After reading the FAQ, you have most of the answers you need for the game, so there really is no need for one.  But you can always check out the guild thread and see what kinds of guilds are out there if you are interested in joining something.
Blitzers Guild
Hard Work Often Pays Off After Time, but Laziness Always Pays Off Now.

karakth

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 02:43:55 am »
Hi and welcome to planeshift ;)

*Wonders how to make that sign thing*

Anyway, a n00b\'s guild wouldn\'t make much sense, since you\'d stop being a newbie after a while.

Remember to Roleplay at all times and you\'ll be fine (although there\'s no real need to RP in this version).

Drop by IRC ( #planeshift on irc.quakenet.net ) and once again welcome to planeshift! :)
~Karakth, Arcane Loremaster of the Arcane Order.