Author Topic: Spanish translation on it's way!  (Read 744 times)

Lennos Synderthein

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Spanish translation on it's way!
« on: June 14, 2004, 12:56:26 pm »
Just that. I\'m translating the game to Spanish, adding up to the already existent english and french. That will be three languages!

Androgos

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2004, 02:27:29 am »
CVS or MB?

Hahothep

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
I have done something too...
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2004, 09:57:45 am »
Hello

I have to say that i have been working in spanish translation too, i have translated the \"art\" things (in background directory) and started with some *.xml files. But i dont know how to translate a *.dll file (maybe with hex editor??) But right now i have exams and cant work on it.

Of course im talkin about MB.

PD: I could try something with CB but i\'m a windows user and CVS is not easy to understand to me. I have downloaded a win cvs program (tortoise cvs) and downloaded all the CS folder and Planeshift. Also i downloaded the CEL and Crystal Space Libs.
~~All yuor base belong to me!\"~~

Windows user of Planeshift
AMD K7 Athlon 1300, g-force 2 mx 200, 320mb RAM

Lennos Synderthein

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Crystal Blue
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2004, 05:11:53 am »
As Crystal Blue seems about to be released, I\'ll wait a couple of days. If Crystal Blue comes out, I\'ll release a CB version directly. If not, I\'ll release a temporary Molecular Blue version.
This will be initially the Windows version. Once it is released, I\'ll work on a Mac one.

josephoenix

• IRC Op
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2004, 08:34:15 am »
First of all: Good luck!

I was going to do a Spanish translation should no one else have taken up the task, but my translation would be.. engfeh... subpar since spanish is my second language. And my spelling is worse. Es mejor si alguien con Espan~ol para su primer lingua se hace la translation. (If its that bad, it says its better if someone who has Spanish as their first language does the translation)

Sadly, the mac version of PS Molecular Blue will never be released. Silly endian issues which I don\'t understand... but it seems that if they fixed them it would break everyone\'s client. Plus, CB is on its way! I am not as optimistic as you in that I don\'t think it will be in a few days. Maybe a few weeks would be closer, although you can\'t really tell, can you? ;)

josePhoenix
Sir John Falstaff: "Let the skie raine Potatoes: let it thunder, to the tune of Greenesleeues"