Author Topic: Draklar leaving PS ?  (Read 2646 times)

Princess Aelya

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2004, 05:44:12 pm »
Yep he starts alot of beef and arguments...But he is right about the community going downhill. :P

This is actually news to me. I guess I should read forums more often. even if I am busy with summer.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2004, 05:47:02 pm by Princess Aelya »
We are a guild that strives for glory,we strive for power,we strive for domination.Visit us here--> Dark Empire  \"Oloth vaq\' dos!\"

Sig removed because it was to big...I\'ll put it back when I get it resized.

faldrok

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2004, 09:41:42 pm »
The reasons stated by Harvey are the ones that forced me to almsot leave. I was almost out of the game, then Bora talked me in to staying at least \'til CB...

Draklar, listen to this or someone go in-game and tell him this. We waited so damn long for CB, that no one should be allowed to leave until we get our greasy little paws(at least mine :P) on CB!!! Or...

He could be like that one guy and not talk to anyone. That Ynnwwn: anyone remember his name? The one that only hunted xtals and never spoke. Just step away from the community. I pretty much did. I practically talk to myself now. :rolleyes:

@Sep: No; you are out of your mind. Hours in a cage? With Dorbian?!? *passes out*

Davis

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2004, 09:49:33 pm »
Draklar will be back.

Yes, I will miss Draklar if he manages to stay away. He\'s like the crap in your room you get attached to. It would be so much better without it, but it\'s become part of the scenery. There would be something missing without it.

Syzerian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2004, 10:32:36 pm »
im finding it hard to stay here myself
i made these forums my homepage to stop myself from gradually drifting away from ps

i dont see how it will become hard to rp an evil character in future releases, he could just change his allignment or make an alias

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2004, 03:30:21 am »
wow... thread about me and not even half of posts here are semi-flames :P
bleh, anyway, first of all yes, I\'m different ingame and on forums... this comes from the simple fact that I tend to return the way people are behaving. So since people ingame respect others and are friendly, I\'ll be like that towards them... and since people here are the biggest scum I have ever known... well flame away :P

Now Sep... you are wrong, Harv is right. Even if PS doesn\'t support evil, I still could rp Templar ;)

Actually I didn\'t come ingame for weeks now, and just yesterday I jumped in to give away my items and finally delete the client...
So Bora got my claymore (at least this I could do for the b-day present :P)
Kwartz got a small double axe and some crystals
Xalthar got a longsword (I\'ll kill you if you give it away to AO ;))

And again, if anyone EVER sees Dagger, please tell her that I really appreciate and thank her for the support she gave me when I was a newb... thanks.
AKA Skald

Kada-El

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2004, 03:34:26 am »
So you are leaving permanently, or just taking a break?
Originally posted by faldrok
He could be like that one guy and not talk to anyone. That Ynnwwn: anyone remember his name?

Potter

Caldazar

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2004, 03:47:41 am »
Draklar is one of the best persons in this community. He has done more than most of you, and is an important part of it.
It\'s funny to see you people complain about spamming.
hi2u self-insight.
Browsing the forums when I\'m bored, nothing more.

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2004, 03:56:50 am »
well... leaving.

but I see one of reasons for that wasn\'t said here. Well I really hope to join rl knight brotherhood and don\'t think I\'ll have time and will to play any games anyway... well certainly not the ones where I hate community ;)

oh yea, my arguments and flames towards cabal... well I always followed certain song:
Slaves of corruption
You\'ll fall by my hand
And all mindoppressors
Will be chased to the end

Fear the steel that\'s meant for all you rats!
The essence of insight, the truth,
that longs for your heads

guess it made people hate me even more :P
« Last Edit: June 20, 2004, 03:57:20 am by Draklar »
AKA Skald

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2004, 05:02:35 am »
Then so long Draklar, I want you to know you were both an excelent friend and an excelent leader, I hope we meet again.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

harveywallbanger

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2004, 05:36:45 am »
Originally posted by Draklar
well... leaving.

but I see one of reasons for that wasn\'t said here. Well I really hope to join rl knight brotherhood and don\'t think I\'ll have time and will to play any games anyway... well certainly not the ones where I hate community ;)

oh yea, my arguments and flames towards cabal... well I always followed certain song:
Slaves of corruption
You\'ll fall by my hand
And all mindoppressors

Farwell Draklar Farwell and g\'luck in all you Do we will  miss you *me walks away head hanging low*

Xordan

• Crystal Space Developer
  • Forum Addict
  • For God and the Empire
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2004, 06:16:55 am »
Originally posted by Draklar
Slaves of corruption
You\'ll fall by my hand
And all mindoppressors

hehe, good song :)

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2004, 09:16:29 am »
Farewell Drakkie, we had some good times and some bad. But I\'m still sad to see you go, and right after you decided to hate me again too... :( Oh well. I\'ll remember the fondest of times we used to have back in the day, and just like I said last time you left: Good luck for you in whatever your future holds. Please come back some time to visit us, aye?

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2004, 09:29:31 am »
*waves goodbye* Aye goodluck to whatever you seek in life...remeber in a world where there is so much hate you can always come back to this community where there is so much tough love! We will miss you...come back and fight me when the release comes...

CadRipper

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • merry troublemaker
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2004, 09:55:22 am »
Goodbye, Draklar, I\'ll surely miss you. Good luck in whatever you\'ll be doing !

Kiva

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2004, 11:49:38 am »
I could post a page long farewell and so on, but it would be useless as you\'ll return sooner or later. And you know it. :)

Once you get into the PS community, there\'s no way you\'ll ever get out..... Mwuahahaha*cough cough*...

Anyway, as Xenia would say... Tata for now. :)
\"Somewhere over the rainbow...\"