Author Topic: Martial Arts.  (Read 260 times)

ajdaha

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Martial Arts.
« on: July 26, 2004, 02:06:24 pm »
You know, we\'re gonna find out when the game is out anyway, so i was wondering if you could tell us if Martial Arts will be part of CB.
I want to know because that is what I was planning to do and if it\'s not gonna be in place might as well start re-plannning my character.
I won\'t feel bad if you don\'t reply.

Ps: i\'m talking to the Devs.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2004, 02:07:15 pm by ajdaha »
love

FESFES

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2004, 02:22:01 pm »
i dn if we will have that but i would really like it^^

It is easier to hate than it is to love.

ajdaha

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2004, 02:49:53 pm »
yeah, listen guys it might be wrong to ask for a release date, but don\'t be afraid to ask about what\'s going to be in CB. I mean i would, but i can\'t ask all the questions. However, your questions might not be answered.
love

Waylander

• Veteran
  • Constantly correct since 1988
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2004, 03:25:17 pm »
Actualy I would ask that you don\'t ask too many questions.  You see the Devs are all Really cool, Really nice guys and I wouldn\'t put it past them to try and answer all the questions or atleast reply to them.  Now if we have them replying to 10 threads per day per day (ten new questions a day and having to exzplain there answers for previous questions) then CB will take longer to come out...and I will blame you....then I will probaly blame Aendar or Seperot :D

And after CB there will be another release (SB is it?) and after that another, so if martial arts aren\'t in CB then work on your job for now and work on martial arts in a later release :)
<Jeraphon>oh khado
<Jeraphon>you so khrazy

Xil|sleeps: I love cadoras

Waylander, A.K.A: Cadoras, Khado, Nurahk, Armeen, Nostra ... God.

ajdaha

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2004, 04:10:48 pm »
Yeahhh, but they aren\'t working all the time, and they do come to the forums some times. Atleast some do, and when they do, why not have a couple of questions for them to answer. They don\'t have to answer questions that have already been answered because, as we all know, such questions don\'t last five minuites undistirbed on the forums.
 If its been already asked then you WILL get attacked by people who reallly want you to \"Search First\". Anyway its not that hard to answer a question, plus no one is forcing them to answer. Let them answer if they wish.

Edit: on second thought, i\'ve been flamed enough this week. People, stop asking so many question.
My head hurts.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2004, 04:17:10 pm by ajdaha »
love

Waylander

• Veteran
  • Constantly correct since 1988
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2004, 04:27:27 pm »
lol Ajdaha

You can still ask questions just not many and from what I know about our devs, I think they would try to answer all questions because they [size=+2] rock [/size]
<Jeraphon>oh khado
<Jeraphon>you so khrazy

Xil|sleeps: I love cadoras

Waylander, A.K.A: Cadoras, Khado, Nurahk, Armeen, Nostra ... God.

ajdaha

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2004, 05:05:23 am »
Woow, go devs.

Well ok then, here goes.
Why is it that knowledge of martial arts shall only add to a characters defense. Atleast that\'s what it says here:
http://www.planeshift.it/player_combat.html
Martial arts should also give a bonus to the guy\'s attack, you know cause even if it\'s the defensive martial art that you choose, all martial arts (in life) that teach useage of weapons not only teach how to block against them but also how to use them, obviously.
I suppose this question isn\'t as important as my first one.

Waylander this was inspired by you.
love