Author Topic: competition  (Read 676 times)

Andycornell

• Traveller
    • View Profile
competition
« on: August 09, 2004, 08:20:32 am »
Hello, all artist, good or evil, male or female, it is time for a new competition.

This competition is a guild-logo competition, and the winner gets a yourname@planeshift.scrbud.net emailaccount with no limits..

so show me what you got

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2004, 09:29:26 am »
I\'m quite happy with my Mogura@Fragnetics.com, but for everyone else, don\'t you think you should provide a little more info on what exactly it is you want?

What guild? Any text on it? Are you looking for a symbol or a banner or a sig or...? What sizes? Colourscheme? Theme?

Otherwise I think you\'re gonna get a bunch of completely different entries, none of which you really want anyway. Be specific. :)

Savion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2004, 12:03:39 pm »
Savion has enough e-mail accounts. Come up with a better prize!

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2004, 01:12:18 pm »
free webspace without advertisements ? That would be good

Andycornell

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2004, 02:39:46 pm »
well, what i need is a logo, with Cult of Cybio on.. it must be 300x100 px, and well, well, look at the logo that is on our site now, something like that, just a more Rp look;
(the site is http://cultofcybio.scrbud.net/home.htm)

well, I could offer free webspace, ad free, and so on, but my company internet is not fast at all, so you would probobly complain that it is not fast enough!!

I would probobly do it myself, if it hadent been for that my photoshop is corrupt, and i cant find my cd, so i kind of hoped that someone would do it for an email- account...
« Last Edit: August 09, 2004, 02:44:06 pm by Andycornell »

Icefalcon

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2004, 03:16:57 pm »
I might throw one together real quick just for fun...But I have a suggestion with your website...you\'ve got way too much bright red and bright blue. It really doesn\'t look very good on a black background. And you can\'t read the announcements very well because of the texture behind it... Just some little tips, free of charge. Im such a nice guy...

snow_RAveN

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2004, 01:21:26 am »
iam no Photoshop pro but it likes me, i think ive got some time to spare .... Any objects Eg. shields helms ... accoiciated with the cult ? i cant make it out form the site but it looks to be an anvil ....
Originally posted by DepthBlade
I am not as good as you with posting totally random pointless things that neither are relative or make any sense.

Syzerian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2004, 01:54:18 am »
hmmm.... yeah, what is that?
We need more information since the current logo just looks like a bunch of squigly lines

Andycornell

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2004, 04:19:49 am »
I\'l need to speak to the guildleader (cybio kinfist) before i can answare you what the logo should be like, anything would be better then the old one though...

well, the guild is assosiated with Red, Blue, and metal (any sort)

other then that the guild fight for good? dont ask me that, as i am only the guild sponsor, not a member of it...

well i will try gather info on what the logo should look like, but until then, try me :)