Author Topic: Illysia's Render Gallery  (Read 20939 times)

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Illysia's Render Gallery
« Reply #165 on: October 02, 2012, 06:17:07 am »
And when she returns home, she keeps hunting a husband like an Ulber? ... There are really no lovely wives in Yliakum.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 02, 2012, 12:17:14 pm »
 ;D Oh I doubt Danao is hunting any man. If he is, it's more than likely to knock the guys teeth out. XD However, I'd be careful telling him he is pretty if I were you. He might suck it up and just sulk if a woman tells him that, but if a man says it, he just might take a swing.  ;)

However, he is a miner so he isn't weak. But he isn't a hunter or a bounty hunter, so for most people he would not be as helpful to their daily activities.

Candy

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 03, 2012, 12:35:35 am »
Oh c'mon now, not everyone just hunts all day. I know of a Ynnwn that'd just love to have someone come in and sweep her off her feet...and then help her take care of an unruly Diaboli toddler ;D
Role Play Preferences
[1: gossip] Glaciusor: There's now a guy in skimpy armor having war flashbacks about daemons. Have fun Hydlaa

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 03, 2012, 12:48:28 am »
True, and I can think of one Dermorian that would be quietly scooting off the scene as well. ;)

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 03, 2012, 12:58:03 am »
He?

Hmm, I saw a woman in this red-haired head. The narrow chin, the wide cheeks ... certainly female.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 03, 2012, 01:07:18 am »
As the creator of this character I think I am the foremost authority on him ;) but, let's examine.

Here is Danao's description:
Danao speaks with a deep resonate voice.

The first things you notice about this Demorian ie electric, beautiful eyes. They are very striking and can catch people's attention even in a crowd or they would if Danao kept regular eye contact. Long, silken bangs frame a face with graceful lines in  brilliant red while the rest of the hair is put back in a long ponytail.

Calloused and rough hands reveal that Danao is no stranger to manual labor and movements indicate a certain amount of strength. The somewhat loose shirt is made of cloth with laces for closure. It gapes open slightly to reveal a flat sinewy chest. Although there isn't much by way of muscle definition, Danao's is by no means weak.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 03, 2012, 01:13:43 am »
I believe if you don't know the character, just look at this picture, you'll probably see a woman in it, due to its relations between parts of the face:

And I would like the look of a woman with this face. I would guess about her character as very pleasant.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 01:15:20 am by LigH »

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 03, 2012, 01:14:51 am »
Well, he can't help the fact that he is almost always mistaken for a girl and he's rather sensitive about that. ;D

After thought: But he is rather pleasant if you don't provoke him.... He's just, you know... a he.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 03:10:58 am by Illysia »

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #173 on: October 03, 2012, 01:30:55 am »
Awesome art.

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 03, 2012, 01:34:56 am »
Why thank you and I fully expect that Kull would be one of those people that are the reason Danao is self conscious about the way he looks. ;)

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #175 on: October 03, 2012, 12:49:30 pm »
Kull is quite a bully. Not to mention fashionable.

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 11, 2012, 03:11:50 am »
Ok, I should be in bed but nagging ideas won't just go away. I had a concept for the Blue Shan of all flowers so I made a model for it. I suppose it's about time I did something 3D here again since this is supposed to be my render gallery.

I'm really thinking that the whitish part needs to go.... Nothing ever turns out as epically as it looked in your head. -_- And now to bed as I am several hours past due.

Edit: ok, the first version was irking me so I went ahead and changed the texture a bit.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 12:43:13 pm by Illysia »

Candy

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 12, 2012, 12:19:59 am »
Looks lovely. I always did picture a similar shade of blue for them.
Role Play Preferences
[1: gossip] Glaciusor: There's now a guy in skimpy armor having war flashbacks about daemons. Have fun Hydlaa

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 12, 2012, 01:25:27 am »
Thank you. Considering that the icon for it right now is the Starphire, I think we'd have a hard time imagining it as any other shade of blue.  ;D

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 20, 2013, 11:34:54 am »
Oh wow... been awhile. I felt like doing something quick so I did a quicky render of Crushed Emerald Salad. A small few of you will know what it comes from. ;)

Bon Apetite my Kran friends

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yeah... really got lazy about fixing the "cracks" in the texture. :-\