Author Topic: Illysia's Render Gallery  (Read 20658 times)

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Illysia's Render Gallery
« on: March 22, 2007, 05:24:59 pm »
At Karyuu suggestion I am creating a gallery of my renders so you don't have to go looking all over for my stuff. The first pic is my first attempt at a ring. It a blood ruby ring and it gives a boost in strength, but at what cost? :whistling: Soon I will be posting Illysia's character model.  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 09:22:24 pm by Illysia »

Narure

Re: Illysia's Render Gallery
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 05:32:08 pm »
I cant wait to see that model. Maybe you could post your previous work here aswell? Just for easy finding.

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 05:39:59 pm »
Here are the other pics
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 09:22:51 pm by Illysia »

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Illysia's Render Gallery - Finally the Illysia Character Model
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 08:40:13 pm »
Well I finally finished Illysia' character model. There are few differences between pictures because I forgot to add some stuff in like *cough* her ears.  :whistling: Anyway I hope you like the model.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 09:23:14 pm by Illysia »

Eliseth

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Spiffirific
    • View Profile
    • Eliseth's Journal
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 01:46:10 am »
wow! let me be the first to congratulate you on your character model, it really is good stuff.  \\o// :thumbup:

peeg

• Testers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 05:10:26 am »
Looks nice!
The only thing that seems a bit off is her hip, seems a bit .. well let's say "large" ;)
[ PSde ] - Join the german community!
Peeg Chaoswind - Mentor in The Rangers Of Yliakum

John80sk

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 05:44:38 pm »
looks pretty good, just throw a good texture on it :)

She does have quite a thin waist for the size of those hips and shoulders though...
Jangeol Bakieck the Scarred
Dameve Angelun the Insane
Ehatihen the Cowardly Kran

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2007, 09:27:51 pm »
 ;D Yeah the waist is made to be stylised but as for the shoulders... She's a miner and can carry 300 kilos. I'm pretty sure sure the shoulders and arms would be on the bulky side.  :lol: Besides I didn't want her to be a just a bulky girl, thicker than most fenkis but not unshapely.

Idoru

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 06:12:46 am »
I know its probably best practice to comment on your most recent renders but im just totally blown away by that ring. It looks almost perfect. all in all, some very nice work :D

"May there only be peaceful and cheerful Earth Days to come for our beautiful Spaceship Earth as it continues to spin and circle in frigid space with its warm and fragile cargo of animate life."

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007, 08:16:18 pm »
Thanks but the ring was one of the easiest pieces to make. It took very little modelling and the rest was texturing with shaders from Max although the glass shader for the gem part was a pain to hassle with. It still didn't look right to me, the gems look too dark to say light is hitting them.

Proglin

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2007, 06:09:57 am »
I'm very eager to see some more of this Illysia! It sure looks wonderful! Can't comment yet, but trying to learn real fast so I can xD
yours, the entertainer

Fyre

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2007, 08:48:18 pm »
Very nice work!  And why does it not surprise me to see included a table set with food. 

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2007, 07:57:02 pm »
 ;D Well I wouldn't call that food but there will be a banquet type render coming up soon. Here are a few pic of the food models. All made in Max.

In this pic there is the serving platter, cooked bird (I don't think PS has turkeys), orange, pomegranate, eating utensils, celery, kiwi, watermelon, radish, cucumber slice, and cherry tomato.

Here is some of the food from the pic above and a carrot, drinking goblet, plate for eating out of, mango, banana pepper, and green apple.

Lastly for the food is the steak, green grape, olive and the fish. I know that is in RL not the kind of fish you eat but I didn't want to make another fish and have to texture it.

I did all the textures for the food myself (except for the banana and fish).

And last of all for the post is Illysia in one of the gardens at the charm school in Oja. Illysia attended a charm school when she was younger. She still returns from time to time to friends that she made there.(and as an excuse to dress up. ;D )
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 09:24:01 pm by Illysia »

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2007, 11:03:48 pm »
Well it's been a while and lazy me I hadn't posted the pics of my latest project until now.  :sweatdrop: So here they are The Banquet... Oh and in the last pic the green thing is a rare plant.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 09:24:40 pm by Illysia »

Narure

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2007, 05:28:11 am »
Very pretties. Just one ickle thing, the grains on the side of the tables seem abit off. Otherwise, stunning.