Author Topic: Illysia's Render Gallery  (Read 20659 times)

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Illysia's new model and her dress for the Ball in Printh
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2007, 10:02:46 pm »
Here is the dress that Illysia will wear to the Royal Ball in Printh. It is a dress made of regular quality material. Illysia isn't wealthy so she has the equivalent to a cotton dress. In spite of the material, the dress maker put a lot of time and effort into the design of the dress especially the train. The dyers of the dress insist that the colors of the dress are supposed to be that way but Illysia thinks that they really goofed it :whistling: and just won't admit it.  ;D Also there are pictures of the three rings Illysia has. There is the ring to summon her pet, a Crystal Ring, and a Golden Ring. The later two rings were gifts to Illysia and she wears them all the time. In the pic that shows her face closely you can see the silver earcuff on her left ear. It wasn't until later that I remembered that that is supposed to be on her right ear.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 09:25:00 pm by Illysia »

Josellis

Re: Illysia's Render Gallery
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2007, 01:41:28 am »
Just wondering, did you make the hands with the 3ds max tutorial?? I did it once, and the hands I modeled look strangely like the ones of your character...

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2007, 10:43:18 pm »
Just wondering, did you make the hands with the 3ds max tutorial?? I did it once, and the hands I modeled look strangely like the ones of your character...

Probably, it was made using a tutorial in class. I modeled it somewhat after my own hand though. (The tutorial was for making a guy's hand.)

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2007, 03:52:16 pm »
Here is Illysia's latest ball gown. After fighting with Max and Photoshop to make a suitable 3d texure for Illysia's dress I went ahead and just made a pic of her new dress with photoshop. This was my first time shading and I can tell I made a lot of mistakes but I think it turned out well enough. I usually don't do 2D stuff and maybe I should stick to that policy.  :sweatdrop:

After much worry about what dress she was going to wear for the ball Illysia finally found her dress. While wandering the streets of Hydlaa she pass a dress store and decided to go in. After much disappointing browsing Illysia was ready to give up but decided to look once more. Much to her satisfaction she found a mint green dress to her liking. It was not the most elaborate dress but it would do...

Josellis

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2007, 04:43:45 am »
I would just recommand one thing, make your 3d models a little more natural. In 3ds max I think there is a thing to randomly deform your object, maybe apply this to some models (a little bit of course, just to add some irregularities).

Illyria

• Hydlaa Resident
  • ...Or here?
    • View Profile
    • Socii Acerbus Socii guildhouse
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2007, 10:45:22 am »
 \\o// It makes me proud to wear a name so very similar to yours when i see these renders  :flowers:  :lol:

Lolitra, Celorrim Purrty Twins

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • THE ROYAL HOUSE OF PURRTY
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2007, 04:06:45 am »
Lovely, I did not see you at the ball, though I did look for you, it may be because it was so crowded, or that it was during my most inconvenient computer crash that  you came...  never-the-less it is beautiful.
Her Royal Highness Lolitra Hollinthy Purrty nods regally 'I am delighted to meet you' her tiara twinkles in the crystal light.
[had to remove my signature - as the image host lost it!!!!]

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2007, 08:37:30 am »
Indeed, we missed a few friends at the ball.

But we will meet later.

Count on it!

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2007, 02:27:30 pm »
Unfortunately The Ball was over before I could even get on so I missed it.  :'( I was looking forward to it to. I need to find a off button for RL. ::)

Raleigh

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2007, 03:17:08 pm »
Unfortunately The Ball was over before I could even get on so I missed it.  :'( I was looking forward to it to. I need to find a off button for RL. ::)

The only one I know is something called "retirement", and it takes a damn long time to reach it.

Dahoma

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2007, 11:34:38 am »
Wow...I really wish I could do stuff like this...but i'm a lazy sack of potatoes (why potatoes you ask? Cause they're lazy). But i'm impressed, I really like the banquet. Good job :)
- Dahoma Sins

geostik

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2007, 03:33:44 am »
if you need a texture for the character such as eye/skin/lips etc. just say. i'll pm. you with some links.

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2007, 08:34:40 pm »
Ok, it's time for lazy me to post.  ;D Here is a picture of the outfit Illysia first wore when she arrived in hydlaa for the first time. It recently resurfaced again do to Illysia running out of clean leathers. To those who know Illysia, such an outfit might seem out of place.

Illysia herself is a blurry version of her new 3d model but the outfit was photoshoped on.  :)

Sheneer Shenele

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2007, 02:33:46 pm »
those pictures are all incredible, that dress is superb to say it was made using photoshop

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2007, 09:04:39 pm »
Thank you.  :D It's nice to know that others can enjoy it even when I nitpick it myself.