Author Topic: [Guild] The Outlaws  (Read 8352 times)

RichardShru

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: [Guild] The Outlaws
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2008, 07:57:29 pm »
Banned? Not that I know of. If I remember correctly, Izzy, Orgon and Evli were all outlaws. Coulda sworn I saw Orgon about 4 days ago...check the website

SerqFeht

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2008, 10:17:16 pm »
It's a secret Guild. /who outlaws won't work. I think.
Have you told a Daylo 'I hate you' yet today? Do it. You'll get teleported to another area!

Aro

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2008, 11:10:04 pm »
now I heard they were banned?

Uhm..  I don't think any of us have been banned...   ???

The Outlaws can be contacted most easily though the forums at http://outlaws.myfreeforum.org

Usually posting on here works just as well, you just need to be patient.  ;)

Morla Phlint

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Rrivaln hrraln mo hetakh! (Enkien)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2008, 02:39:31 am »
now I heard they were banned?
We are pretty much alive  ;D. Not that I even see a reason for us to be banned. We are bad IC and good OOC  :P.
Like Aro said, our forums are the best place to ask if you want to join. Register an account there so that you don't display simply as "Guest". It's free, it's easy.
Btw you can see a few people around the PS forums with an outlaws signature: Orgonwukh, Elvi, Aro, me...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 02:41:59 am by Morla Phlint »

since 0.3.019 Crystal Blue || Sometimes a ragequit is the right decision.

Orgonwukh

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2008, 03:26:58 am »
The Outlaws were part of the alliance called 'The Shadow Thieves'. The purpose of this alliance was to establish roleplay at camp banished, as for example robbery, kidnapping and other IC harassments. However, after the result of this has become mainly OOC harassment (see for example http://hydlaa.com/smf/index.php?topic=33772.0), we disbanded this alliance to prevent ourselves from gameplay disruption.

What concerns the IC reasons, it is just fair that a secret criminal organisation does not take part in wars of allies where they do not know the reasons and see no benefit at all. Therefore the outlaws retreat from camp banished, which has become a foreign battleground recently.

--mod's note:  by request, locking as they are restructuring and have decided to start afresh.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 09:51:41 am by neko kyouran »