Author Topic: [ORGANIZATION]The Dark Empire: Promotional Thread  (Read 62547 times)

Araye

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • The Enlightened
Re: [GUILD] The Dark Empire: Promotional Thread
« Reply #285 on: August 10, 2006, 07:11:18 pm »
 :offtopic:

Colinb, he still makes a valid point as I wanted to say the same thing several times in fact.

Welcome to PS anyway!  Hope to see you in game.

And I don't think Zanzibar's posts are trash.  I haven't read all of them (too many), but he usually makes valid points that I agree with in (/me approximates) 75% of his posts.  Not that I'm some pillar of the PS community or something.  I actually look forward to his posts, even if they do involve a conspiracy.  And who doesn't love Kittens?

As a PS Character, he does such a good job rp'ing that we love to hate him.  The arena is too quiet without him.

Araye

:offtopic:

Aradia

« Reply #286 on: August 10, 2006, 10:54:41 pm »
Well now that this thread has been bumped up, I've a question that is relevant to the topic.

Is the Dark Empire still around? I haven't seen any members or heard much about the guild. I think it's a really neat guild and hope they are still around! If not, well, I know I'll miss you all. Actually, I didn't know all of you, but I think you understand what I'm saying.  :P

Tharos

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 11, 2006, 03:32:07 am »
The Dark Empire is still around, no worries about this. We are just waiting for the right time to show up when nobody expects that :P
- Tharos - citizen of the Death Realm
Shadow General in the Dark Empire

Baston

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 11, 2006, 04:20:52 am »
So I have another question : is Sangwa still alive ? And who are the guy we have to contact if we want to have some "business" with you since Setill is no longer the Warlord and Sangwa not show up too much ??
I prefer you too contact me ingame ;)

In the Darkness I rest
In the Shadow I act
In the Light I kill
In the Blood I bathe

Baston Xantror
Dark Crusader in Infidel Slayers

Phinehas

« Reply #289 on: August 11, 2006, 05:30:55 am »
Edit:  ACK NOOOooooo I"m not becoming an oldbie I promise!!!
I'm so proud. 'sides, it's nice to have friends come to my rescue.

As for Sangwa, he was around a few weeks ago. He mentioned that he'd be off soon. I thought he was still around but i haven't been on that much, so...

DeathsAngel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 11, 2006, 07:20:19 am »
I can manage as a former ally (and still member of DE) to do business. As soon(tm) as I see Sangwa I will transmit him the business things related.

The guild is on vacation, we work hard on it and sometimes some breaks do good to ourselves before total boredom come.

Induane

• Veteran
  • What should I put here?
    • View Profile
    • Vaalnor Inc.
« Reply #291 on: August 11, 2006, 07:26:13 am »
I'm so proud. 'sides, it's nice to have friends come to my rescue.

Always ;)

Yes afaik Sangwa will most likely not be around or at least not as much.  I'd heard such murmerings for quite some time and I suppose its already happened :(

Still though DE will continue to be around I'm assuming.  Which is good, most guilds simply come and go.

And I don't think Zanzibar's posts are trash.  I haven't read all of them (too many), but he usually makes valid points that I agree with in (/me approximates) 75% of his posts.  Not that I'm some pillar of the PS community or something.  I actually look forward to his posts, even if they do involve a conspiracy.  And who doesn't love Kittens?

Well as for the kittens part point taken :D  Zanzibar does make alot of valid points, but they tend to be his first posts in the threads.  The first few (especially if its a thread he starts) are usually fine, but threads deteriorate in content as they go on, and he has a tendancy to post back over and over over little points that don't mean much of anything.  Don't get me wrong I've agreed with Zanzibar many times and have even found myself posting on his side  :whistling:  but man sometimes you gotta let  a thread die ;)

Anyhoo kudos to DE for keeping themselves going.  Not alot of guilds manage this.  Hope the guilds vacation is over soon :D

DeathsAngel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 11, 2006, 07:28:50 am »
Quote from: Induane
Anyhoo kudos to DE for keeping themselves going.  Not alot of guilds manage this.  Hope the guilds vacation is over soon

You bet! I eager to have a good chat with Sangwa to fix stuff and show him my ideas ^^ but maybe the guild will have to do a restructuration, who knows ^^

Phinehas

« Reply #293 on: August 11, 2006, 08:24:06 am »
maybe the guild will have to do a restructuration, who knows ^^
Now THAT is truly interesting.

*Phinehas wanders off entertaining thoughts of starting a guild consultation business...*

Robinmagus

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Pixies!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 11, 2006, 10:44:37 am »
I want sanggy back too :/ I can't get that damned invite back in. I said I was taking a break for two weeks, not years  ::)
Talamir - DeT, Dark Empire, etc, etc, etc.

Valbrandr

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 11, 2006, 03:47:45 pm »
So how has the hierarchy changed? And hows DE doing?

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 11, 2006, 10:54:40 pm »

I'll answer your question in lieu of a more official one.  Setill has left PS.  Last time I checked in, Nurahk was in position to replace him.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 11:39:25 pm by zanzibar »
Quote from: Raa
Immaturity is FTW.

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 18, 2006, 04:44:02 pm »
The Dark Empire's hierarchy has changed in the following aspects:

We've added the rank Chauncellor, second in command to her Magesty the Empress.

Previously we had 3 active forces with the following hiearchy:
Shadow Force: Shadowmaster -> Wraith -> Ghost
Steel Force: Warlord -> Dragoon -> Soldier
Arcane Force: Archmage -> Magus -> Mageling

We've added more ranks for each force and came up with a passive Force:
Each force has the following ranks: Overlord -> General -> Commander -> Knight.
Imperialists are distiguinshed by their force, for example: Shadow Knight, Arcane Overlord, Steel Commander.
The passive force consists in a group of loyalists with various functions and no ranking within. These members are managed by the Chauncellor.
You should check the site for detailed information.

Changing subject; welcome back Talamir. You'll be invited back as soon as I find you (which could take some time) or if you find Tharos in-game.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 18, 2006, 04:46:47 pm »

I'll answer your question in lieu of a more official one.  Setill has left PS.  Last time I checked in, Nurahk was in position to replace him.

I'll miss Setill, always good roleplay. I can't believe he played that MoM game now, it's so cheesy.

Kymizer

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 19, 2006, 08:41:20 am »

I'll miss Setill, always good roleplay. I can't believe he played that MoM game now, it's so cheesy.

soory for off topicness.what MoM?
Kyzer
The Blue Dragons Clan
The Dragon Council

DaveG is the greatest...
Quote from: DaveG
Dude, you have issues...