Author Topic: [ORGANIZATION]The Dark Empire: Promotional Thread  (Read 62545 times)

Cyl

• Hydlaa Notable
  • *Ninja Poof*
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] The Dark Empire: Promotional Thread
« Reply #330 on: September 24, 2006, 01:56:34 pm »
Anyhow 8 members was when they were already rebuilding.

At the moment, the number of guildmembers needed, for a guild to be acknowledged, equals 5. Thus 8 members is enough for the DE to be considered a guild, even at the phase of rebuilding. 'Nuff Said
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 01:24:01 pm by Cyl »
MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 24, 2006, 02:00:48 pm »
I think Meriner is just pissing on the Dark Empire because he wants the DC to look better.

Ofcourse. You never do mean to do it.  ::)

Wha?
Smoked.

Now knock it off. This is Sangwa's thread. Have some respect.

My post saying that this is spam was deleted, yet the actual spam including Meriner's posts remain.  How bizarre.
Quote from: Raa
Immaturity is FTW.

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 24, 2006, 02:03:53 pm »
Instead of posting "_____ is spam," report the actual post. Don't make one-word "Spam..." posts - their value is minimal :>
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 24, 2006, 02:07:56 pm »
Instead of posting "_____ is spam," report the actual post. Don't make one-word "Spam..." posts - their value is minimal :>

But the last time I used that function, Xordan yelled at me. :'(
Quote from: Raa
Immaturity is FTW.

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 25, 2006, 11:34:34 am »
Hail the Empire. Setill, good to see you around.

I must advice some of you against posting ignorant remarks, as they'll only serve to embarrass you later, and instead opt towards a much more reasonable way to achieve knwoledge: me.
I do know it is a lovely part of youth to live each day like it was a month. However you should still try to keep your bearings. We have only taken a vacation, not the first time either. I am touched by the preocupation you demonstrate, but I must ask you not to worry.

Serem. Don't compare DE with DC. It just feels... wrong.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 11:53:19 am by Sangwa »
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

skynet

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 25, 2006, 05:39:41 pm »
hail the empire ! sorry about that. names nichoali its nick-o-lie lol well just want to say im gald im part of this guild
whats a monkey here for?

Pestilence

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 25, 2006, 09:01:43 pm »
* Pestilence laughs towards Sangwa

Had a similar feeling ;)

Phinehas

« Reply #337 on: September 26, 2006, 12:15:19 am »
Serem. Don't compare DE with DC. It just feels... wrong.
Indeed. It was so wrong I couldn't even bring myself to comment on it. It's wrong to the point of being unmentionable.

Pestilence

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm »
* Pestilence pokes Phinehas

Hey Sangwa can say that but now your just being annoying to be annoying Phinehas.

Phinehas

« Reply #339 on: September 26, 2006, 12:56:32 pm »
* Pestilence pokes Phinehas

Hey Sangwa can say that but now your just being annoying to be annoying Phinehas.
*Phinehas raises his eyebrows.*

And that surprises you?

Actually, to set matters straight, I just don't get to talk to Sangwa that often, although I consider him a particular friend. Therefore I have a great desire to reply to anything he says, if only in confirmation.

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 26, 2006, 01:37:47 pm »
That sure is true, Phinehas. You should get on msn and PS more often :P
Pestillence, everyone knows Phinehas likes to be annoying.  Or he doesn't but he still is. Anyway don't worry about it... Or do, but not in this thread please, as I'd like it to be cleaner from impertinent posts.

It's good to have you aboard Nichoali. I hope more join the effort like you've done.

I'd advise the new comers and all those with the slightest hint of intelect and ambition to join our guild now. We are in a restructuring phase and so it'll be wise to join now as your graduation from aspirant to member could be faster. We will go through visible change soon, but we require a good number of capable people to share our grand cause.

Check the first post and page 21 so you can have an idea of what we look for in our members.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 01:46:35 pm by Sangwa »
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

Nurahk

« Reply #341 on: September 27, 2006, 01:34:05 am »
Nice to see you on the boards, Nichoali.

If you plan on joining the Dark Empire be ready for some change.  A lot of change.

On a good note I would like to point out that we are becoming more and more active by the day, recruitement is a slow business but we go on.

The Dark Empire is going forth into a whole new age, and will become more powerful than ever.  This is the first time that me, Sangwa and Natrina have been active at the same time and never have I seen so much get accomplished in such a short time span.

Entrance into the Dark Empire, though we need many people, is strict.  You will often see atleast one ranking Imperialist in the Plaza though, feel free to approach us if you have questions or wish to join.

DeathsAngel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 27, 2006, 08:14:11 pm »
*Eagers for the changes*

And I will still be part of it. Long live to the Empire!

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 28, 2006, 05:37:02 am »
The strict part is going through the aspiring process, since only by doing so can you be admited in the Empire. We'll be doing the favor of asking anyone we think fit to try their luck in our ranks.

Join the Dark Empire!

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: October 10, 2006, 09:30:49 am »
Double post to wake you up.

I have update the Dark Empire's site and I will soon update this thread here.

Also I'd like to make an announcement:

The Empire is looking for guilds to strenghten its Forces. These guilds are supposed to become part of the Empire. No such thing as allies as far as the Empire is concerned. To the members of these guilds shall be given imperial titles, they shall remain with their structure and their leader shall become an Overlord of the Empire.

"What does that mean?" You ask.
It means your guild will be working for the Empire. And since your guild will become part of the Empire, it will be working for itself as well.

"What are the advantages?"
You will be part of the oldest cause in planeshift. We have well determined goals, traced methods and a dynamic structure.
Imperial guilds will surely grow faster and demonstrate a high quality. We offer to host the guild's information in our site and to provide simple forums (we haven't got people to skin them yet.) All the other imperial guilds present, whichever force they belong to, will interact with your own, aiding you on the things your guild does not specialize in.

"I don't see any imperial guilds yet."
Neither do why. However Natrina and Nurahk have gotten two guilds very well thought of. All they need is some more capable members and they're ready to do. They will still be able to support you, even in a protoguild situation. The Empire is witnessing great changes and this call is for those who want to be pioneers alongside with us.

"So, you're an alliance of guilds now?"
Aren't you paying attention? We're an Empire. We have a management guild and two kinds of councils where things are decided. In the Empire each person works for each other. The imperial titles serve interguild functions, as to assure organized leadership when members from different guilds work with each other.
Unlike what happens in alliances, you don't keep for yourself and you don't belong merely to your own guild. Once in an Imperial guild you can choose to go to whichever imperial guild you wish, as long as you are seen as capable of carrying out the respective duties.
The Empire is one people divided by different guilds with different purposes. Not a group of similar guilds allied towards some common cause.

Join the Dark Empire!