Author Topic: [GUILD] The Dragon Council  (Read 31504 times)

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] The Dragon Council
« Reply #345 on: October 28, 2006, 05:22:07 pm »
A good guild shall atract people ;)
Not necessarily.

This is true.  The Guild Knights had over 150 players or so before we disbanded, but I would not say that it was a "better" guild than the Explorers, Knowledge Seekers, Crystal Warriors, Twin Blades of Arete, Dark Empire, and so on.

As a side note:  The Dragon Council professes to be good, but I still say that this is a matter of opinion.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 05:24:08 pm by zanzibar »
Quote from: Raa
Immaturity is FTW.

kingmanic12

• Traveller
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Council Home Page
« Reply #346 on: October 28, 2006, 05:27:25 pm »
Ya we all know! :D Most of us are neutrally aligned and some good aligned so really its a Neutral Guild but we serioucly wish there was a land of dragons in PS:! :D But alas there are not :(  >:(  ??? Well some of us wish there were@

« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 05:35:07 pm by kingmanic12 »
LET THEM COME! THE MONGRELS THAT TRY TO KILL WILL BE KILLED SO I SHALL SWIPE THEM DOWN WILL ALL MY MIGHT!  ALL MY LIFE SHALL GO TO KILLING THE TRAITORS OF THE RELM AND KING EELIAM! THE RAT CALLED PARAGOR SHALL DIE! FOR I'M THE KNIGHT OF THE DAWN AND OF THE RELM! I SHALL DIE FOR KING EELIAM! FOREVER!

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: October 28, 2006, 05:34:43 pm »
Ya we all know! :D Most of us are neutrally aligned and some good aligned so really its a Neutral Guild but we serioucly wish there was a land of dragons in PS:! :D But alas there are not :(  >:(  ???

... No.  I mean that some people percieve the Dragon Council to be evil.
Immaturity is FTW.

kingmanic12

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: October 28, 2006, 05:38:33 pm »
Well ok let them think that cuz 1: Its not true 2: We dont exactly care cuz we are a guild just like everyone else. 3: They should check our guild site why it will show its a good guild and other guilds can be evil and they think there good. So really there is no way to tell good from bad guilds. It all depends on the people in it.  ;)
LET THEM COME! THE MONGRELS THAT TRY TO KILL WILL BE KILLED SO I SHALL SWIPE THEM DOWN WILL ALL MY MIGHT!  ALL MY LIFE SHALL GO TO KILLING THE TRAITORS OF THE RELM AND KING EELIAM! THE RAT CALLED PARAGOR SHALL DIE! FOR I'M THE KNIGHT OF THE DAWN AND OF THE RELM! I SHALL DIE FOR KING EELIAM! FOREVER!

Phinehas

« Reply #349 on: October 28, 2006, 05:51:06 pm »
Wow. I can tell someone's probably the best RPer I've ever seen. Perhaps Rioth should be warned about who's "defending" his guild...

kingmanic12

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: October 28, 2006, 05:54:23 pm »
Whats an RPer? is that Roleplayer? And why tell Roith? [really i dont care i just want to know why!] Im glad he accepted me so i will defend the guild ok...is that a big deal?

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: October 28, 2006, 06:08:48 pm »
Well ok let them think that cuz 1: Its not true 2: We dont exactly care cuz we are a guild just like everyone else. 3: They should check our guild site why it will show its a good guild and other guilds can be evil and they think there good. So really there is no way to tell good from bad guilds. It all depends on the people in it.  ;)

One way to tell is by the tactics a guild chooses to use in times of conflict.
Immaturity is FTW.

Phinehas

« Reply #352 on: October 28, 2006, 06:28:00 pm »
Whats an RPer? is that Roleplayer? And why tell Roith? [really i dont care i just want to know why!] Im glad he accepted me so i will defend the guild ok...is that a big deal?
Yes, it's a role-player. And defend the guild all you want, but you're giving it a bad image.

kingmanic12

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: October 28, 2006, 07:47:58 pm »
How am i giving it a bad image? Im not meaning too.

Rioth

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
    • The Dragon Council
« Reply #354 on: October 28, 2006, 08:04:53 pm »
Hey cut it out Meonere.. We're here to discuss things, not to jump on everyone making a comment :) Let's talk it out by our forums ;)

Grrr... There aren't any dragons in PS! They don't exist! No one's ever heard of them! Argh!

Who said there were? :innocent:

As a side note: The Dragon Council professes to be good, but I still say that this is a matter of opinion.

Neutral.. But PS doesn't have an alignement system anyway. And yeah, I guess that's the case because just as you say, people have different opinions as to what is 'Good' and what is 'Evil'.
Burning anger gets you do a howling riot...
~ Dragon Lord of The Dragon Council
Rioth

kingmanic12

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: October 28, 2006, 10:09:18 pm »
Sorry guys! Forgive me I'm just a bit..um...territorial. Since I'm in the guild I dont want anyone saying anything bad about it. SORRY, and im sorry for jumping on people. I'll try and stop.  :-X

By the way Phinehas. What do you mean when you said "defending"? ??? oh wait you ment giving it a bad image. :whoops:...nevermind
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 10:11:51 pm by kingmanic12 »

Beladoor

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 10, 2006, 03:19:28 pm »

* Beladoor scratches his head... "Evil, does it mean that we behave badly ? But what is the definition of bad and good in our world ?"
* Beladoor waits for gods answers and leaves.
Beladoor Celadung
Dragon Chaser of the House of The Two Arts
The Dragon Council

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 10, 2006, 03:29:13 pm »

* Beladoor scratches his head... "Evil, does it mean that we behave badly ? But what is the definition of bad and good in our world ?"

I'm not sure if your post is IC or OOC.  I would like to know which it is before I respond to it.
Immaturity is FTW.

Garile

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Some people forget it's a game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 10, 2006, 06:23:18 pm »
* Garile giggles

You think he ment you with that Zanzi? ;)
Join the oldest cause.
Characters: Meriner(dead), Garile(dead), Yayelle, Ruicho, Almada

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 10, 2006, 11:02:51 pm »
You think he ment you with that Zanzi? ;)

There are some people who IC see my character as a god.  That's a different issue though.
Immaturity is FTW.